Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the timed trial challenges??

I've done 4 of 5 required, but for whatever reason the one north of pleasant park doesn't come up when i go there, and i'm certain i've done the others excluding Tomato Town & Snobby as they are too hard (need golf cart or bounce pad).
Hm thats a worry, but that area is pretty large so its likely you have missed it? Go into 50v50 and grab a kart to do the tomato town one.

Hm thats a worry, but that area is pretty large so its likely you have missed it? Go into 50v50 and grab a kart to do the tomato town one.

There is meant to be 7 around the map, with only 5 needed to finish. I'd done 4, so i visited each one (that i thought i'd already done) and then went to the 5th one that i thought was left (other than Tomato Town and Snobby ones that require carts), and it still wasn't there. It was the one south of Junk Junction near the stone heads.

Anyway, finally got to Snobby, grabbed a golf cart and got it done (only just as some prick tried to shoot my building from under whilst i was doing it).

Now just need 2 kills at Tilted and 2 kills at Shifty and i'm up to date, oh and then new ones come out!!! Challenges have me hooked can you tell? lol

i'm finding good motivation to get better at this game. having friends who like other modes more (50s, Snipers) encourages me to play more expansively and use different weapons, so when you go back to solo you feel more 'complete', like you can handle more situations. last night i got a few lethal 4, 5 kill games in Sniper Duos but we couldn't snag a win.

There is meant to be 7 around the map, with only 5 needed to finish. I'd done 4, so i visited each one (that i thought i'd already done) and then went to the 5th one that i thought was left (other than Tomato Town and Snobby ones that require carts), and it still wasn't there. It was the one south of Junk Junction near the stone heads.

Anyway, finally got to Snobby, grabbed a golf cart and got it done (only just as some prick tried to shoot my building from under whilst i was doing it).

Now just need 2 kills at Tilted and 2 kills at Shifty and i'm up to date, oh and then new ones come out!!! Challenges have me hooked can you tell? lol
The one between Junk and Pleasant is a prick to do. I have no problem finding it but it requires building up to different levels, so in my attempts I've been building my own path of ramps and floors and re-running multiple times. Have been forced to halt by the storm coming in or other players so have yet to finish it. Have knocked off the ones at Lonely, Snobby and in the south-west part of the desert.

They've certainly been an interesting change of pace for the challenges.

Building is a pain in the ass... sometimes I fluke it and look good. Mostly just end building leaning tower of dead...
Yep can be a really hard learning curve in the beginning, i used to die to better players in build fights by falling to my death at least 50% of the time. Luckily awareness and muscle memory is gained naturally through playtime.

Hit level 100 last night. Only have 175k of the 500k xp required to unlock all of the styles.

That feeling when you're only on to do the challenges and decide mid way through "* it I'll go for the win"

Played 3 games last night, back to back solo victories and a 2nd place having been distracted killing 3rd place and getting destroyed by the final storm, forgot how quick that depletes your health.

No battle star this week for completing the challenges, there's a secret banner to unlock in Tomato Temple instead.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I cannot get a solo win.

top 10 is easy

top 5 not that hard

but **** me a win?!? never gonna happen.

finally got the kids off my ps4 late last night and had a few quick games .... 3rd, 2nd, 4th, 3rd
You need to get in more gunfights. Paradoxically you need to stop going for the win and instead judge yourself on how many 1x1 you win.

I had two solo wins on Friday night so I'm feeling a bit cocky :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot get a solo win.

top 10 is easy

top 5 not that hard

but **** me a win?!? never gonna happen.

finally got the kids off my ps4 late last night and had a few quick games .... 3rd, 2nd, 4th, 3rd
I have 1 solo win... 1 duo and 8 squad wins
But it's more ass then class when I get a win... try to play smart (because I ain't that good)

Really like Sniper shootout. Really hoping they do a 50v50 sniper shootout as I think that'll be EPIC.

Only ever got the one solo win. a few squad wins and 1 duo win(playing sniper shootout duos)

I have just over 50 solo wins. Try and remember that the other dude is probably shitting his dacks and take advantage of it by playing smart. Hit your shots.

I'm still yet to win a solo, haven't really played it much but came 2nd and 3rd a heap of times (probably 50 - 75 attempts).

I've got 1 x duo win, from probably again the same amount of attempts.

I've got 18 squad wins from a shitload of games. Problem is, i don't often get a good squad as I go auto fill and get some real shitty teammates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back