Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Fortnite is getting into the Halloween spirit with the addition of undead opponents to its popular battle royale mode, marking a major moment in the game mode’s history where players can fight computer-generated enemies. Players will have to defeat the monstrous-looking opponents that were birthed from Cube Fragments that appear on the map. Killing the undead will result in loot for players, and they’ll appear sporadically throughout matches.

These evil beings are the biggest addition to the game’s Halloween event, referred to by Epic Games as “Fortnitemares.” Epic Games has disabled Fortnitemares for the time being, however, as it investigates “issues with matchmaking,” according to a tweet from the official Fortnite account. Players also reported 15-minute wait times when trying to access Fortnitemares.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/24...alloween-event-fortnitemare-update-kevin-cube

It’s kinda fun, BUT it should be a separate game not your only option! Had 3 kills in a solo game this arvo, 5 left, and the cube monsters wrecked me. Were all over me and then some guy just picked me off. Nice novelty but I want the option of playing it, not to be forced to.
I don’t mind it being the only option for a limited time but there’s too many monster generator thingies.

It’s kinda fun, BUT it should be a separate game not your only option!
That's now the case after the latest update (Team Terror I think it's called; 32 v 32). I personally like the cube monsters being part of it, but agreed it should have only been a LTM.

I'd be interested to see the drop off in players since RDR2 came out

idk they're pretty different games, perhaps a chunk of people will play RDR2 for a few weeks whilst still playing their online games

I'd be interested to see the drop off in players since RDR2 came out
The biggest drop off will probably be at christmas, as red dead isn't a yearly franchise so people are gonna wait and see how much fun/ how its played by others before being hooked and contemplating buying.

The biggest drop off will probably be at christmas, as red dead isn't a yearly franchise so people are gonna wait and see how much fun/ how its played by others before being hooked and contemplating buying.

RDR2 has already sold more than it's predecessor did in it's entirety. It sold 750m worth of units in like 3 days, Xmas isn't going to be the mad rush for that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt anyone is going to read this or even care, but AFL names such as mitch robinson and ray Chamberlain are competing in the pro am section of the AO fortnite tourney today. Its almost over but you can check out the Vod on ausopentennis on twitch (it would start close to the end of the stream). Just as im typing this jack viney got killed LUL.

man i got me first 10 bomb, then the last *er killed himself in the storm. it was a jonesy too.

i bought kontrolfreek grips last week and immediately noticed a drastic difference. i've always found the ps4 control sticks shithouse and slippery so i bought some grippy ones and it's fantastic. a new controller helped too, those left sticks * up after a while.

ow-thumbsticks-packaging-gallery.png

Long shot... Does anyone here have an account with a Renegade Raider? And other season 1 skins. Especially on PS4. I want to talk. o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back