Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone played this game yet? Free to play 3rd person survival game like PUBG that just came out a couple of days ago. Lots of similarities but it does have a building aspect which allows you to make yourself cover, forts, or even just use it to get around the map. Would recommend giving it ago if it's your type of game.

Yep, love it.

They're adding duos in the next week which will be good, play with my brother and we keep getting matched up with people that jump out right away with everyone else.

Best result so far is #2, nearly won by sneaking underneath platforms the remaining team were building into the final circle but they found us and the three of them killed the two of us.

Does it do squads or is it all solo? The actual gameplay looks kinda eh. Interesting mechanics for sure, the gunplay just looks a little unrefined.

I got destroyed instantly in my first few games, but just picked up a win.

22135465_498867730473282_5571061642160318220_o.jpg

Does it do squads or is it all solo? The actual gameplay looks kinda eh. Interesting mechanics for sure, the gunplay just looks a little unrefined.
There's squads. Duos in a week I think.

Guns feel quite nice to shoot once you get the hang of it. Have only seen one person attempting to build, but I shot them in the back before they finished.

Game is really fun and a nice alternative to PUBG. I think it'll do really well on consoles.

Feels pretty solid for an early access game. A few little fixes here and there and its pretty much good to go i reckon. Having a counter for how many people are still in the Bang Bus at the start would be my first request.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed it a lot especially in a party. Laughing so hard last night when we were hiding in a house from a group of people and they destroyed the house with grenades and we fell into the basement.

Igloo Premiers04

Hilariously watched a team build platforms in the sky, obviously unaware that they don't float and if you shoot one of the platforms then everything after it falls down.

Watched 3 guys fall to their death after destroying a platform in the sky.

Can confirm, solid tactic.

Got a squad win the other night. Got real lucky, built a fort that just happened to be on the edge of every single circle, forcing the players to come to us and my team just picked them off whilst I did nothing.

DLF5m12U8AAYTVL.jpg:large

Got my first win as well in probably the worst win in history.
m6N7LdI.jpg
Couldn't be as bad as my win where I hid in a bunker the entire game and everyone else killed each other. Good times.

Game is really fun actually. Haven't had to use the building function too much, but it's saved our ass a few times when were exposed and I quickly put up some walls to buy us a little time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back