Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

pantskyle and anyone else who is interested in joining our telegram group to play some zone wars. We have about 8 of us in the chat mainly from bigfooty. It’s just a bit of fun as pub games with mechs and zombies is horrid right now.

It’s great fun with more people if you haven’t played it do a quick YouTube on zone wars. No try harding either.

If anyone is still playing this I have a code from buying a PS4 control for some in game s**t

An outfit and some vbucks I think

First pm can have it

How much?

Anyone know what this black screen thing is about? New map!?

Old map is gone, new chapter is coming at some point. Basically just a massively long down time whilst they move to the new servers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone still playing this? The Marvel content is excellent!

Never in a million years would I have thought I’d be hooked on this game. Its so well designed, you are always earning XP, you level up fairly quickly and there are plenty of challenges etc. to keep you going.

Can’t wait to see what the season finale end up being.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Never in a million years would I have thought I’d be hooked on this game. Its so well designed, you are always earning XP, you level up fairly quickly and there are plenty of challenges etc. to keep you going.

Yeah, I've quite enjoyed it this season. I think I'm nearly level 200, making my way through the rainbow variants of the Marvel skins now.

I haven't played in a little while though as I did not like Fortnitemares this year.

Yeah, I've quite enjoyed it this season. I think I'm nearly level 200, making my way through the rainbow variants of the Marvel skins now.

I haven't played in a little while though as I did not like Fortnitemares this year.

I’m level 88, trying to get to 100 before PS5 launch. Yeah fortnitemares was garbage, I didn’t touch it much while that was running.

Basically played just to unlock Wolverine, haven't touched it in a few weeks, mostly play Warzone.

Started playing recently. Can't build very well so I don't bother. Have a few victory replays that I want to upload to my Youtube account. What are the steps involved?

Haven't got a capture card yet but I hit the share button after my last victory and it automatically uploaded the last 1 hr of gameplay onto my Youtube account. Used Youtube editor to trim to correct point.

Just started playing Arena. Bit of a step up in skill level in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back