Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Citizens,

At the risk of Chief showing up and punching my lights out for promoting another forum it is my duty to inform you that there's a game on Sunday 6 October vs Bomberblitz and the catchily titled "Nick's Pies Site".

Should you be interested in pulling on the red and blue the details are in this thread:

http://demonland.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35065-forum-footy-sunday-october-6/page-2

Venue will be somewhere relatively near the city. Olympic Park, Gosch's Paddock, Victoria Park, Glenferrie Oval etc.. OP was mentioned at some point but has now dropped off the thread so there may be complications with getting it.

If you can't make it to play or watch I'm pleased to say that after being inspired by Hendrik from the NAB ads I'll be providing live commentary of the MFC games on the day. More details to follow.

So who ended up playing? Super, did you end up pulling on the old Jenkins boots again?

Good god no, and that's why we won by about 140 points - almost levelling the tally for the year against the Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back