Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Hi all,

I've done something similar to this on the RL and RU forums in the past and thought it would be a good idea to do here and maybe make this a better place for everyone involved, not that it isn't already. We'll be working behind the scenes on an adjusted set of rules, but what would you like to see?

One thing that immediately springs to mind is, thread prefixes. We currently have, TV, Movie, Radio and Robbo endorsed, but would you like to see more and if so, which ones?

We pretty much have an open suggestion box and all ideas will get a hearing. grizzlym will be giving us plenty of support for any ideas which are put forward.

Fire away.

Anyone who starts a code war pissing contest to be carded.
Instant perma ban on blatantly obvious nRL trolls.

I was kind of hoping for something a bit deeper than that, but both are duly noted. I do encourage people to use the report post option though and let it be dealt with by the boards mods. Fans of other sports need to realise this is an AFL forum.

Anything else anyone, or are people pretty happy with the current set up?

The Brian Taylor hate thread should be stickied. Let's face it, we all hate him so there's no point in having someone start a new thread about him because they won't go to page 2.

Anything else anyone, or are people pretty happy with the current set up?
Maybe just remember to message the person when you delete their comments. I've had a few mysteriously vanish recently.

Merge all the Channel 7 hate threads so I know which one I should post on when I feel the need to complain about it.

I'll do that when I get home from work later today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back