Medhurst
McPharlin
Grant
Richo
Wirrpanda
Murphy
Porpz
Stokes

I am considering trading Hill to one of them. All of them are averaging over 90 so far this year.

Which one would you pick, and why?

I'm tending to think McPharlin/Grant, as thay're pretty consistent, or Medhurst, as he's only really played one bad game and is cheaper.

The following forwards are around 400-470k:

Bock
Medhurst
McPharlin
Grant
Richo
Wirrpanda
Murphy
Porpz
Stokes

I am considering trading Hill to one of them. All of them are averaging over 90 so far this year.

Which one would you pick, and why?

I'm tending to think McPharlin/Grant, as thay're pretty consistent, or Medhurst, as he's only really played one bad game and is cheaper.

Personally i would stay clear of all of them, but if i chose it would probably be richo

Personally i would stay clear of all of them, but if i chose it would probably be richo

Yeah, I'm not that keen on most of them. But the other options are a midranger like Leigh Harding, or another cheap rookie. Not too keen on another rookie though as I don't want to waste too many trades, there aren't any decent ones about, and I'd be having to start them as well McKinley unless Gamble returns this week.

Obviously going to have to wait in the teams this week.

I have Porplyzia, Didak and just got rid of hawkins.

Porps and Didak will get you 80-100 all year.

Murphy might be an interesting one. Was big $ a few years ago. could be cheap at moment. (but so is B.J so....)

I have Porps and Richo in my team and Porps is the only one that I would be looking to upgrade. If Richo is playing on the wing for the rest of the year than he would be looking at a very high average, last two weeks being 177 and 120.

So definitely go Richo. Has a break even of -16 so price is set to take off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Porps and Richo in my team and Porps is the only one that I would be looking to upgrade. If Richo is playing on the wing for the rest of the year than he would be looking at a very high average, last two weeks being 177 and 120.

So definitely go Richo. Has a break even of -16 so price is set to take off.

RICHO as he plays on the wing apparently..

I prefer LLOYD in a few weeks..LOL but that's just me being bombers supporter..but yes RICHO

from a Collingwood perspective moresoe than a SC one, Medhurst is playing like a man possessed. & seing as his scores so far see him with $60,000 up his sleeve, there's a fair chance he will remain above his price of $430,000. Now whether he'll end up scoring more points than your average $430,000 man, I'm not sure. It maybe depends on your overall trading philosophy.... do you want guys who arew currenty setting the world on fire, & therefore costing/averaging moe than you'd expect 6 weeks ago, or do you want guys who used to be stars but are currently stinking it up, but could come back to their best someday.

If you want to go with form, then medhurst is redhot.

How many of those on his list are actually consistent, while pulling numbers as big as Richo's.

Agreed.

Id rather Porps personally though. Im a little weary of KPP when the midfield has a bad day/doesn't go well.

But yeah, not a gold mine of a list to chose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back