XBX Forza Horizon 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually with racing games with the wheel I use the camera angle on the hood of the car but this game is so nice looking that I'm finding third person the way to go.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I'm probably missing something very obvious, but when you select a horizon adventure and it unlocks and gives you the waypoint for where to go, but you get distracted by something else and lose that waypoint, how do you select the adventure again? Pressing A on it in the menu does nothing, and I can't see any kind of icon on the map for it.

I'm probably missing something very obvious, but when you select a horizon adventure and it unlocks and gives you the waypoint for where to go, but you get distracted by something else and lose that waypoint, how do you select the adventure again? Pressing A on it in the menu does nothing, and I can't see any kind of icon on the map for it.
You can filter your map to make it a lot less overwhelming. What mission was it?

You can filter your map to make it a lot less overwhelming. What mission was it?
Yeah I did that and couldn't find it, but just did it again and now it's there. Maybe I didn't select stories like I thought I had haha. Thanks.
Lucha De Carreteras, which is the 2nd one in road racing.

I think this game would have been improved by drip feeding a lot of the content to you... as it stands I've got pretty much everything unlocked now without having felt like I've actually done that much, certainly not in the way of the story missions and races.

I think this game would have been improved by drip feeding a lot of the content to you... as it stands I've got pretty much everything unlocked now without having felt like I've actually done that much, certainly not in the way of the story missions and races.

I felt that way too. I have almost everything unlocked while just sticking to mostly offroads, stories and random PR stunt shenanigans. I was pretty excited to unlock my first few showcases but now I've got a heap just sitting there. I wish I felt like I earnt them a bit more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is very similar to the previous two, so If you didn't like those two you probably won't like this.

If you have Game Pass then it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
I liked FH3 just never finished it
I have game pass which is why I'm thinking about giving it a go

I'm aware that it's not the biggest game (in terms of how big of a download it is) but when I saw the 109gb file size

i5n.gif
:p

Currently at 2%

What's everyone's audio nickname on this.

I called myself potato hahah.
Everytime tine it's welcome back potato.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Abraham Lincoln

Got kicked from my first 2 races. Is this an issue for anyone else? I tried changing my DNS settings hopefully that works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back