XBX Forza Horizon 5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be jumping in tonight. Pretty keen as the reviews are awesome so far.

You guys on Series X picking performance or quality modes? Apparently there aren't a lot of noticeable differences. I think I'll prefer the frames unless there's a heap of ugly pop in.
There is definitely some pop in on the performance mode but it's worth the sacrifice for 60 fps IMO.

Some screens I took

gUL4WwX.jpg

uPLasPg.jpg

cS53vCe.jpg

Cheers frens, performance mode it is. 30fps is arse and feels like a slide show to me these days. Will definitely download it to PC in time to milk every drop out of my 3080 but it feels like it's finally something I can finally get the best experience from the Series X and my new C1.

I just played the last hour or so on Quality mode and it was pretty good, surprisingly. I'll still switch back to performance but it's so pretty in quality.

The BMW X5 FE is an absolute weapon and they just give it to you off rip, at least with our edition.

Honestly, it feels like Horizon 4 part 2 but I ain't even mad! I just wanted more and they have delivered.

Can't wait to get into this tonight.
Well looks like I'll have to wait. Try to launch the game and it says I'm too early?

Edit: ooh. 150 bucks to play the game 4 days early and some junk? Jeez you guys are keen. The games free In 4 days.

Last edited:
Well looks like I'll have to wait. Try to launch the game and it says I'm too early?

Edit: ooh. 150 bucks to play the game 4 days early and some junk? Jeez you guys are keen. The games free In 4 days.
$60 (I think) upgrade for the version that lets you play early. That’s if you have Gamepass.

You also get car passes and both DLCs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back