Photoshop Fotoshop Funnies Fred: Rance Air - Win a prize!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahaha gee you’re a precious lot

Guarantee you that if the same thread was to be created about Sinclair’s flop, Sydney supporters wouldn’t sook up the way you lot are. The very reason this thread has lasted 15 pages is literally because people are finding the reactions from Richmond supporters just as funny as the photoshops themselves
Don't forget Dimmas comments in the media, they're so precious and have also contributed in a BIG way to the life span of the "Air Rance" thread...long may it run! (hope Rance is utilising his time off during the bye to effectively develop/perfect some new dives!)
Also...maybe opposition supporters at goal end's in game's v the Tigers should have large score cards ready!!

Don't forget Dimmas comments in the media, they're so precious and have also contributed in a BIG way to the life span of the "Air Rance" thread...long may it run! (hope Rance is utilising his time off during the bye to effectively develop/perfect some new dives!)
Also...maybe opposition supporters at goal end's in game's v the Tigers should have large score cards ready!!
My theory is, and I’m a basic thinker I know, if Rance doesn’t want to cop any flack and be labelled a flopper by the wider community, then he should stop flopping :$

Dimma admitted to exaggerating for a free kick in his time...Fred him up?

You can get a laff from this thread by just reading the precious tigger fans.

This winning thing is so alien to them and happened so fast, that it has them confused, defensive and paranoid.

Luvved the cow one :thumbsu:

Yes, hence why we are liking the posts and asking for more. You got us knackers.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, hence why we are liking the posts and asking for more. You got us knackers.

You’re ok CB17, but some of your Tigers brethren are been particularly salty in this thread.

I've had this theory for a little while now as well.

They're like the 10 year old kid whose parents never let them eat any sugar, then they go to a kids' party and go nuts on lollies and cake, and run around like mad chooks in a state of deilrium before crashing and burning in a dribbling grizzly mess.

Good on 'em for getting to experience what the rest of us have experienced, but it's been too much, too soon, and they just can't handle it.
yeah, but...darling. shoosh and let the creators create.

when do we vote for a winner Chief ?

No...for heaven's sake don't give up now...you little anti-richmond hater!
images
lol, so you're saying...he likes Richmond??

Why aren't the mods threadbanning the idiots who are getting sensitive and deflecting? They are derailing after all.
Because the rest of us find them ******* hilarious!

You’re ok CB17, but some of your Tigers brethren are been particularly salty in this thread.

Seriously, this is one of the best threads i have seen in ages. Funny stuff is funny stuff. Doesn't matter the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back