Mod. Notice Foundation Leader Prizes

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha. No one has to sit out anything. If you want the guernsey, go for the guernsey. I'm just sitting out the game day one 'cos i know if i won it i'd just offer it up to someone who wants it.

Would be great if we could all be in the guard of honor though.

Great idea - any chance of this? (REH? someone?)

btw - I can't really make a call on the game day experience thingy without knowing the dress code :D:cool:

Nothing small about me mate.

haha

LOL that's not what the ladies say :)

I am suprised not as many people want to game day, I reckon it would be a good experience, good luck too all those in the draw.

I will stay in both draws. Thanks.

Great idea - any chance of this? (REH? someone?)

Sorry but there is no chance of doing this. The club has said only 2 people get to go to the pregame function and then go onto the ground.

- Leave me in the gurnsey draw please.

- Already attending the Collingwood game, so you can leave off that draw.

Cheers and well organised guys.

So to sum up so far.

1. RussellEbertHandball
  2. bomberclifford
  3. Forzaport
  4. portan36
  5. spookism
  6. PAUR
  7. *PAF
  8. Rory
  9. Silent Donor
  10. Asgardian
  11. Natman
  12. The Smaller Warrior
  13. PAFC_316
  14. Bresh
  15. Malibu#27
    [*]finbarr
  16. Ford Fairlane
  17. footyhead07
  18. Macca19
  19. reCOGnise
  20. tribey
  21. Janey
  22. D_One
  23. PowerKat
  24. RonSon
  25. Portology
  26. Lightning Rod
  27. 5um0F1
  28. CrimsonRaven
  29. kaysee
  30. Chief - Big Footy

Out of the Game Day Experience draw
  1. tribey
  2. Malibu#27
  3. finbarr
  4. Portology
  5. Forzaport
  6. reCOGnise
  7. PAFC_316
  8. *PAF
  9. Asgardian
  10. Janey
  11. Lighting Rod
  12. 5umOF1
  13. Kaysee
  14. D_One - * I am assuming he isn't in the draw as he wont be coming to Adelaide for that game after my chat with him on Friday night.
  15. Silent Donor
  16. portan36

Out of the Guernsey draw
  1. *PAF
  2. bomberclifford

In both draws
  1. Crimson Raven
  2. The Smaller Warrior
  3. Bresh
  4. footyhead07
  5. REH
  6. Macca - * I assume you are in both as you didn't say otherwise.
  7. Natman
  8. Ford Fairlane - * I am assuming you are in both as you didn't say otherwise at the game on Sunday
  9. PowerKat - I am sticking you in both draws despite your dress code query.
  10. Rory

So the following have not responded.

1. spookism
  2. PAUR
  3. RonSon
  4. Chief - Big Footy

Mods can you please send the above 4 people a PM and ask them to confirm if they are in or out of the game day experience. If no response by midnight night Wednesday night then they are out of the Game Day Experience, but stay in the guernsey draw as there isn't an issue about turning up.

Between Ford, Macca and myself we will work out a draw.

We will draw 1st and 2nd name for the Game Day Experience. We will also draw a 1st and 2nd reserve just in case their is an emergency withdrawal between the draw on Thursday morning and on Friday arvo at 3pm when I give the club the relevant names.

For the guernsey draw we will do the same, have a 1st and 2nd reserve just in case for some odd ball reason the person who wins the guernsey, can't accept it. If you are one of the two people drawn out of the hat for the Game Day Experience package then your name will be taken out of the guernsey pool. 1st and 2nd reserves for the Game Day Experience stay in the guernsey draw as these are reserves in case of a rare circumstance withdrawal over a 15 to 18 hour period.

So at this stage the following are confirmed for the Game Day Experience. Only 11 have been confirmed in the Game Day Experience with only 15 being the maximum that will participate. So a 12% to 20% chance of winning.

1. Crimson Raven
  2. The Smaller Warrior
  3. Bresh
  4. footyhead07
  5. REH
  6. Macca - * I assume you are in both as you didn't say otherwise.
  7. Natman
  8. Ford Fairlane - * I am assuming you are in both as you didn't say otherwise at the game on Sunday
  9. PowerKat - I am sticking you in both draws despite your dress code query.
  10. bomberclifford
  11. Rory

At this stage 25 are confirmed in the guernsey draw with 4 to be confirmed and only two out of the running for the one guernsey.

If I have made a mistake please let me know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be wrong, but I was sure I read Chief was not interested in the prizes. And was in it for the love.

:D I have asked Macca and Ford to check. I don't expect him to be in the Game Day Experience draw - but he might just want to have that guernsey that says Big Footy on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back