Four Corners Bombshell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But not as good as us in that department". I wonder if this was the club Hirdy was talking about.
If this other club was using actual hgh, you'd think they would've been getting more out of it than Essendon's pseudo science supplement regime (that's if they actually did more than just consider it).

DO you guys think that the ACCC and ASADSA know about this alleged meeting and all the details of it?

Or was this just something leaked to 4 corners by someone anonymously

I'd guess the Eagles - bottom of the ladder to top 4 in one season, pretty dramatic improvement. Also have a history of drug culture

They have a history of drugs that are not enhancing .... unless you want to dance all night and amaze people with how inane your conversation can get!!

That said I know a guy who was selling coke to Weagles players in Melbourne. He gave one of them a quarter of an ounce on the morning of the grandfinal. He, like most men in Melbourne, watched the game that day. Within 5 mins of the players getting into the changing room his phone was ringing again.

If you go back and look at Cousins getting his medal he's peaking. Watch his eyes, jaw and mouth ... OFF HIS NUT!!

I know about this. I remember one morning dropping an extra e at 7 in the morning after a Wednesday night. Anyhow dad was working from home then. Marching around and trying to tell dad that I was incessantly licking my lips for no reason at all!!

More interested in all the Australian athletes who've been on the gear.

If all that came out it would tip a nice bucket of faeces on the sanctimonious behaviour we've come to expect from our athletes and officials over the past few decades.
Maybe. But that isn't really news is it. We have known about that for 25 years.

In fact the first half of tonight's programme was showing their footage from 25 years ago!

I thought the edition was pretty weak actually.

thats just an article about how Bates was their doctor.

Theres nothing there about the alleged meeting on 4 Corners.

More fluff from Caro. She really hates the Kangas.
tell me about it. JB has 250 of carrow's arrows poking out of back, plus all the crap about sam kekovich being pres. you cant take her seriously when she talks about us be she takes it personally.

tell me about it. JB has 250 of carrow's arrows poking out of back, plus all the crap about sam kekovich being pres. you cant take her seriously when she talks about us be she takes it personally.

Hopefully some of you others realise that this is true of Essendon too. She has not forgiven David Evans for making a fool of Caro and finding her "source" inside the Essendon boardroom in one smart move.

She was forced to publically apologise and has since been unaware of what's really going on at Essendon.

Also like many Richmond supporters she's taken Knight's sacking to heart. Can you imagine Essendon supporters carrying about St Kilda like this, just because Tim Watson can't' coach? We were honorable and used to call Timmy a mini-bus (half a coach).

Hopefully some of you others realise that this is true of Essendon too. She has not forgiven David Evans for making a fool of Caro and finding her "source" inside the Essendon boardroom in one smart move.

She was forced to publically apologise and has since been unaware of what's really going on at Essendon.

Also like many Richmond supporters she's taken Knight's sacking to heart. Can you imagine Essendon supporters carrying about St Kilda like this, just because Tim Watson can't' coach? We were honorable and used to call Timmy a mini-bus (half a coach).
You are selling Caro short. It must be all the E you take. She has been fair and balanced towards EFC this whole crisis. She has hit the nail exactly on the head everytime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JB should never have let that Footy Show skit ridiculing Caro in her knickers on a mannequin go to air.

Those knickers have been in a twist ever since...and will continue to be

Lol. :)

I would have thought if we were the ones we would have been a bit further down this path by now.

And if not, if would seem we don't need them and we can still beat you lot any day of the week.

Not us I think. More like someone desperate to catch us. ;)

Not on the final Saturday of September!

Sorry didn't mean to reply to your post but another, the point I'm making is that they did a story prior to the Sydney Olympics with an Australian athlete on the record and again prior to the salt lake City Olympics with the Australian head scientists from the AIS on the record,both contained allegations equally or more explosive than that. Other than a two month furore, all interest was lost and nothing followed up by authorities.

Yes, I'm familiar with that report. The problem was that it was the authorities who killed the investigation, specifically the Sports Minister, Jackie Kelly.

buttifant, the other scientists, especially the essendon guys, other guys... think why dan menzel does a knee every week.

there is a tension between performance, and injury. the strength and power of the muscle, works in agonist with tendons and ligaments.

osteitus pubis is a recent injury/stress and not merely because abdomen muscle not adequately developed. just individuals bodies are so far out of whack in their strength ratio of muscle to white tissue (ligament/tendon).

cos the drugs disproportionatelt strengthen muscle, and negligible on tendon/ligament. the athletes are putting a f1 engine in a honda civic

bones just snapping like legs? see them ever break like this in the previous epoch of 70s 80s and 90s.

your cortisone, you know it as the anti-inflammatory they call the jabs that half a dozen of each team are getting before a game, these are catabolic. they break down tissue. corticosteroid class. so the stress hormones and crap that the body has built up thru exertion, does not dissipate naturally, but is given a rev up so you feel fresh on saturday.

this is what the geelong doc who is now the head of the AFL med committee, think he is under colin carter on the board of geelong too, this is what they should be assessing. the head knocks and concussion are a pr ruse for the soccer moms, when evidence came out on the nfl. but different dynamic in using head as battering rams in nfl. selwood and allen chistenson the exceptions.

I'd guess the Eagles - bottom of the ladder to top 4 in one season, pretty dramatic improvement. Also have a history of drug culture

Mark LeCras regenerative ability proves it. :D

Given our former Sports Scientist was sacked by Hird, id say we look pretty good. But you never know.

Mark LeCras regenerative ability proves it. :D

Given our former Sports Scientist was sacked by Hird, id say we look pretty good. But you never know.
if you pin a hairline fracture, it can get you back immediately.

cyclists are on their bike within a week when they do a collar bone, and it is pinned. try riding with a broken collar, it is impossible, plus the pain is unbearable.

hgh and testosterone and cortisone wont get you back on Subiaco within 3 weeks.

good orthopaedic suregeon, plus a good physio, you can make it back as soon as possible. drugs, illegal peds, will help undoubtedly. but it aint the drugs.

and i use the term "illegal" with reluctance. the four corners show should have told everyone, that the bureaucracy is about PR, not about catching someone taking a drug, and sports are about performance.

so, i dont know how you define PEDs as illegal. it does not make logic sense. PEDs have been normalised, it aint one player or rogue club.

did anyone not get a hint when Leigh Matthews said he was sure players took steroids in the 80's when it was not illegal.

C'mon Fishy, it's pretty clear to see that Caro has had very good reason to write about the Bombers.

And who knows, maybe the Hawks soon Echols? Can't wait to see your energy and fervour contnue in these threads if that eventuates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back