Four Corners - Predators at St Kevin’s

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess you -sadly - have to assume that brand loyalty always trumps real concern for the victims. Time for the parents and former students to stand up and say not in my name.

6yR6hun.jpg

Religions will never forego educating the youth. That's their primary recruiting ground.

“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

Aristotle

I am living proof that does always work out. Raised in an evangelical church, converted to non-believer by age 20.

I did read that and I want to see the figures so that when they say "rates" I can tell if they mean total instances or as a percentage of total interactions.

If you're looking for figures and statistics to suit your own baffling narrative then go find them yourself.

Reality: Children are more likely to be abused in a Catholic school than any other type of educational or institutional setting.

Source: The longest and most thorough Royal Commission in Australian history.

I'd say it's pretty equal opportunity amongst 'elite' schools, more the access to money breeds a certain sense of entitlement. Likely it just manifests in different ways.

Melbourne Grammar used to seemingly be a factory for producing weapons grade knobs when i was living in Melbourne.

Melbourne Grammar used to seemingly be a factory for producing weapons grade knobs when i was living in Melbourne.
The kids in the high fee paying schools all seemed to know exactly where their school was in the hierarchy, based on fee levels. Keenly aware of how much their parents valued them...

Crisis (Bolt getting the sack) averted.
The alt rightists were never going to sack the creature.

This is the manipulative Blot attempting to save face.

The compelling riposte from Paris Street which led to the Blot blubber.

TxQn6nX.jpg

The alt rightists were never going to sack the creature.

This is the manipulative Blot attempting to save face.

The compelling riposte from Paris Street which led to the Blot blubber.

Not really an apology.

He tried to say his comments had been "misreported" by the ABC and other media.

He said the most "ghastly" and "awful" thing was how his comments were "misreported", not the abuse.

He never specifically said he was sorry for trying to pass off attempted child molestation as "being hit on".

He said that describing the abuse as "getting hit on" wasn't "playing molestation down" or "belittling it".

All the while looking down at his lawyer and producer approved notes they wrote at the last minute and couldn't load onto the teleprompter.

I just was waiting for the "I'm sorry you're all offended..." line.

Btw, despite his faux apology to one victim of child sex abuse he so far has failed to apologise in any way, shape or form to another infamous victim of child sex abuse who's perpetrator he so vigorously defends...

Pathetic effort. You are stooping to the sandpit stupidity of nswcrows.
Please
This from the guy who flies the flag for newscorp ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic effort. You are stooping to the sandpit stupidity of nswcrows.
Well how come you are the only one of the "every article related to Sudanese/Muslim crime must be reported" to post in this thread? I've tagged a few and none want to even come in here because they are hypocritical and they know it. Sweeping it under the carpet since 23 BC

Yep sounds like she's also very much in line for replacement if this allegation is true, fortunately the incoming Headmaster appears to have done the right things at St Patrick's Ballarat and isn't averse to making the necessary changes to clear out the detritus
When does the government step in and say “because you keep letting people rape kids your schools are all state schools now”?

Cult schools are an abomination.

Crisis (Bolt getting the sack) averted.

Make no mistake it’s because he has low viewership that he wasn’t...it’s the one time you wish that 500k tuned in to his show because then there would’ve been an uproar and they’d have had to act, but with low ratings there isn’t enough noise from the public for those Murdoch’s to chop him.

When does the government step in and say “because you keep letting people rape kids your schools are all state schools now”?

Cult schools are an abomination.

St Kevin’s is nominally Catholic, but Moreso simply private.

More likely an issue of brand protection because it’s a private school trying to attract wealthy families.

St Kevin’s is nominally Catholic, but Moreso simply private.

More likely an issue of brand protection because it’s a private school trying to attract wealthy families.
Given they are no longer actually religious schools, take them back. Make them selective state schools.

Well assuming you're consistent with doing the same for any school that isn't currently a state school, go for it.
If a school is set up for a purpose, and no longer serves that purpose, turn them over. Or remove the religious veneer.

If a school is set up for a purpose, and no longer serves that purpose, turn them over. Or remove the religious veneer.

In reality being a 'catholic' school in this day means you attend an RE class every so often and that's about it.

If the purpose of the school is educating children, then it's still serving that purpose is it not?

Or are you just taking the opportunity for an anti-religion rant based on a peripheral connection, where really it's brand protection that the staff were doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back