Four Corners - Predators at St Kevin’s

Remove this Banner Ad

a) Alfred
b) Holy Roman and Roman rather different.
c) Henry the tyrant - but not without benefits
The English just keep getting rogered.

Is "English" even a thing any more?

Make no mistake it’s because he has low viewership that he wasn’t...it’s the one time you wish that 500k tuned in to his show because then there would’ve been an uproar and they’d have had to act, but with low ratings there isn’t enough noise from the public for those Murdoch’s to chop him.
I often think they aren’t after eyes on the screen, they’re after social media response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cue Bolt, Henderson and Arndt:

Family Values Christians Targeted in Leftist Witch Hunt
You omitted the ABC. Important to follow the Dirty Diggers script and take every opportunity to diminish the great ABC so the tax dodging creep can enlarge his rotten media outfit.

Capitalism at work. Private schools with dodgy adult employers getting spoilt with federal government funding and some high profile media personnel defending these scumbags.

Not really an apology.

He tried to say his comments had been "misreported" by the ABC and other media.

He said the most "ghastly" and "awful" thing was how his comments were "misreported", not the abuse.

He never specifically said he was sorry for trying to pass off attempted child molestation as "being hit on".

He said that describing the abuse as "getting hit on" wasn't "playing molestation down" or "belittling it".

All the while looking down at his lawyer and producer approved notes they wrote at the last minute and couldn't load onto the teleprompter.

I just was waiting for the "I'm sorry you're all offended..." line.

Btw, despite his faux apology to one victim of child sex abuse he so far has failed to apologise in any way, shape or form to another infamous victim of child sex abuse who's perpetrator he so vigorously defends...

Yeah it was piss weak, not an actual apology or acknowledgement of what he did. Bolt is a grub.

<<<
There were many who were not happy with the stand he took, and I am aware of some who tried to have John removed from his role.
Why? They saw this as an attack on the Catholic church>>>

Hey brucefrombullshit

wws that you
That was mentioned in the linked piece. We should be applauding someone of his integrity. He has seen the evil and taken practical steps to repair the damage. And unlike one prodigious poster here, he recognised the findings on Pell removing Pell's name from a wing of St Pat's Ballarat school and said in was not appropriate to have him as a role model.

There will always be people who put protecting the brand above everything else. After all it's a corporate entity worth billions. Protecting the assets, for some, will always be paramount. Here we have someone with a moral compass. We should laud him.

That was mentioned in the linked piece. We should be applauding someone of his integrity. He has seen the evil and taken practical steps to repair the damage. And unlike one prodigious poster here, he recognised the findings on Pell removing Pell's name from a wing of St Pat's Ballarat school and said in was not appropriate to have him as a role model.

There will always be people who put protecting the brand above everything else. After all it's a corporate entity worth billions. Protecting the assets, for some, will always be paramount. Here we have someone with a moral compass. We should laud him.
I was pointing out that brucefrombloviation would have been one of the people angry with the good mam trying to do something positive.

Surely you jest. Religion is imbued into the student from day one until they graduate. I'm told that all St Kevin's students are taken to St Pats for Mass at the start of each year. And try and get a place there if you're not a Catholic. It's even selective entry for left- footers. Catholic and elite.

Don't confuse this with actually giving a s**t about religion, the school is run as a business first, religion is a very distant second. Attending a forced mass once or twice a year doesn't make someone actually care about religion.

Les Malone going to comment on this? You're into every black or brown crime, especially grooming gangs, but not this one? Selective crime watching based on race... Does that make you a racist?

I would be saying the same thing about grooming gangs in the UK if they were not charged by the Police because of diversity or the Labor party hiding their crimes in exchange for votes if they were white, it was and still continues to be done on an industrial scale, to a degree it was done at many Catholic schools, but i also know literally hundreds if not thousands of boys who went through Catholic boys schools who were not sexually molested, i was one.

Whatsmore the British Government refuse to publish the findings because of real fears on how large it was and how it leads back to one thing!

On St Kevins if he or anyone else is found to be guilty - punish them to the full extent of the law, i have no sympathy as like most people.

I would be saying the same thing about grooming gangs in the UK if they were not charged by the Police because of diversity or the Labor party hiding their crimes in exchange for votes if they were white, it was and still continues to be done on an industrial scale, to a degree it was done at many Catholic schools, but i also know literally hundreds if not thousands of boys who went through Catholic boys schools who were not sexually molested, i was one.

Whatsmore the British Government refuse to publish the findings because of real fears on how large it was and how it leads back to one thing!

On St Kevins if he or anyone else is found to be guilty - punish them to the full extent of the law, i have no sympathy as like most people.
Good to know. I just find it funny that you are constantly pointing out black/brown crime but not even involved in threads like this where the crimes are more heinous than a kerfuffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back