Four Corners tonight - Sexy sex scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

A must watch tonight.

And the arseholes did come after her and her partner. Go Brittany.

ABC have broken news ahead of 4 Corners of a revelation from one of the PH security guards that there was no security breach.

Makes you wonder why Brittany Higgins' attacker was shown the door...

ABC have broken news ahead of 4 Corners of a revelation from one of the PH security guards that there was no security breach.

Makes you wonder why Brittany Higgins' attacker was shown the door...
No wonderment at this end, nobby. Just as there is none by the revelation in 4Corners that it seemed everyone and their dog in the PM's office knew of the matter but no one told the PM.

Would never happen in its entirety but they should ban alcohol at any government event, and all politicians should have to be 0.0. Its not close to being the fundamental issue, but wouldn't hurt cleaning up the image of parliament in Canberra looking like a never ending 18th birthday party.

In retrospect (and at the time), the title of this thread appears pretty unpleasant given the way it minimises sexual impropriety and allegations of assault.
At the time the thread title and the thread itself was in response to a consensual relationship between a minister and a member of his staff. I'm not responsible for the path the thread takes, and the mods are capable of changing the title accordingly.

Would never happen in its entirety but they should ban alcohol at any government event, and all politicians should have to be 0.0. Its not close to being the fundamental issue, but wouldn't hurt cleaning up the image of parliament in Canberra looking like a never ending 18th birthday party.
I actively hate this idea. Politicians are already insulated from the common people, you want to add an additional layer of classism between us and them? Make it a virtue not to drink? There's also the problem that this blames the alcohol for the behaviour, not the individual or the behaviour itself.

We have problems in this country around alcohol, but I don't think the solution is banning it.

Suggestion last weeks 4 Corners might not Ms Higgins claim:
It was a big news week. Peter van Onselenā€™s Monday night revelations in this newspaper and on Ten news about gay sex videos in Parliament House, the Four Corners program on the alleged rape in Parliament House of Liberal staffer Brittany Higgins (which, in my view, did not help Ms Higginsā€™s case) and a guilty verdict in the rape trial of former rugby league star Jarryd Hayne were compelling stories.

Massive news story shouldnā€™t fight for space against social media favourites (theaustralian.com.au)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suggestion last weeks 4 Corners might not Ms Higgins claim:
It was a big news week. Peter van Onselenā€™s Monday night revelations in this newspaper and on Ten news about gay sex videos in Parliament House, the Four Corners program on the alleged rape in Parliament House of Liberal staffer Brittany Higgins (which, in my view, did not help Ms Higginsā€™s case) and a guilty verdict in the rape trial of former rugby league star Jarryd Hayne were compelling stories.

Massive news story shouldnā€™t fight for space against social media favourites (theaustralian.com.au)

still kicking the rape victim hey?

at least you have a hobby now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back