Four Corners tonight - Sexy sex scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

He said it was about creating a bond for the raising of children. Not sure who slipping one to the non-wife in Canberra is strengthening that bond. Nor did he ever talk about how gay people couldn't raise children, but that's a whole different idiotic point he made.

You can read that into it IF you chose, but

He specifically talked about the sanctity of marriage in the Parliament while simultaneously sh!tting all over the sanctity of his own marriage. How do you believe a word he says after that?

Maybe just post what he said to support your claim.

The allegations from Porter’s time at university were presented as part of a pattern that continued up to and including his behaviour as a minister in the current government.
Yes! But seemed unfair and unnecessary. I noted no other panelist on Q & A took Carr to task when he raised that matter.

As a lefty I did wonder whether Milligan cast an eye over other political parties when researching the story.

Yes! But seemed unfair and unnecessary. I noted no other panelist on Q & A took Carr to task when he raised that matter.

As a lefty I did wonder whether Milligan cast an eye over other political parties when researching the story.

I'd say Ms Milligans early years would get a going over on public media.

As for the press gallery & MPs ..... they are holding their breath tonight.

I'd say Ms Milligans early years would get a going over on public media.

As for the press gallery & MPs ..... they are holding their breath tonight.

I have no issues with MP's bumping uglies, having a few too many or similar shenanigans.

I draw the line though, on predatory behaviour from those in power onto younger, often female colleagues. As was said on the program last night, that is the kind of stuff kicked out (or very frowned upon) in any work place these days. Yep, it happens, but it should be minimised where possible.

Porter, remember, is the man who authorised the prosecution of Witness K and Bernard Collaery, who has attempted to keep their prosecutions secret on the pretext of national security, and who has systematically delayed and dragged out Collaery’s trial for years — also on the pretext of national security.

The idea that this party boy, while allegedly engaging in such compromising behaviour, is persecuting and harassing two patriots who have served their country so well on the basis that they are a threat to national security is utterly sickening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted a comment on Drudge's FB page yesterday asking him to explain his views on "family values".

I can't post comments on Drudge's FB page today.

:D :D

Gender quotas for the Libs might be a start. You can't look at that mob and say that they're all there "on merit".

well actually they are

there are only quotas for women

not surprisingly no female pollies were named...i'm shocked to be sitting here

is this legit? i find it hard to believe a refugee had their claim rejected on grounds of infidelity
I'm inclined to believe it given our attitude towards refugees in general and the fact that it was a law firm that deals with refugee cases that tweeted it. I'd happily be proven wrong but sadly I quite believe it.

I think it would be a bit simplistic to attribute her loss to her appearance on Four Corners.

The Bar Association election in Victoria has been pretty contentious this year, with a bunch of candidates going against convention and running on a group change ticket aimed at voting out most of the existing council (including Foley).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back