Media Four is not the same as one

Which team will go through?

• Total voters
So many issues with the title of the thread and poll options and I fear the front running Beez favourite has lost credibility and a lot of votes.

* If the Bombers lose all points as an apt penalty for btgid, the Title should be "Four is not the same as two".

* The faux pas of confusing the Wonders with the Warriors as others have pointed out.

Even though I have close to zero interest in the Royals, I have a certain sympathy for their position and their beleaguered Skipper. At no stage did they whinge about the penalty. (the only consequence was the Teddy Bear Alarm Clock used by PMBangers was recently dredged from the bay - it was wearing concrete paws!!). If the Wonders do not make it I hope the Royals do.

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
So many issues with the title of the thread and poll options and I fear the front running Beez favourite has lost credibility and a lot of votes.

* If the Bombers lose all points as an apt penalty for btgid, the Title should be "Four is not the same as two".

* The faux pas of confusing the Wonders with the Warriors as others have pointed out.

Even though I have close to zero interest in the Royals, I have a certain sympathy for their position and their beleaguered Skipper. At no stage did they whinge about the penalty. (the only consequence was the Teddy Bear Alarm Clock used by PMBangers was recently dredged from the bay - it was wearing concrete paws!!). If the Wonders do not make it I hope the Royals do.
To be fair, my dear friend, the Wonders are most forgettable. 🤗

To be fair, my dear friend, the Wonders are most forgettable. 🤗

.. and yet the Dees are the minor Foundation Club, the weakling the Wonders are always charged with protecting.

I certainly remember the Demons first.

Seems a pretty clear-cut case to me. 🤗

1. You play for that benighted crew.
2. 'clear-cut'? so that is how you became a neckhole? ;)

images.jpeg-5.jpg

I can't edit the poll, so I have decided that the Wonders are hereby known as the Warriors.

Moz, Tonga Bob - please make the appropriate adjustments. 🥳
You’re going to lose beez votes from me now

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gave me a good chuckle.

Oh, you won't be voting in the beez Trophy, my friend. 🤗
Yeah fair point. But if I was, oh boy… I would take you out of my random list generator to make sure you didn’t get ANY votes!

Back