Media Four is not the same as one

Which team will go through?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Callums_Guns would be my leading beez candidate from the Demons (or ex of the Demons) if I had the honour of casting votes. I am certain Headless would also feature.
In what shall I feature, dear Horry, dear Horry? In what shall I feature, dear Horry, in what?

In my votes, dear Headless, dear Headless, dear Headless. In my votes, dear Headless, dear Headless, my votes.

But the votes are too low, dear Horry, dear Horry. But the votes are too low, dear Horry, too low.

Be better, then, dear Headless, dear Headless, dear Headless. Be better, then, dear Headless, dear Headless, better.

In what shall I feature, dear Horry, dear Horry? In what shall I feature, dear Horry, in what?

In my votes, dear Headless, dear Headless, dear Headless. In my votes, dear Headless, dear Headless, my votes.

But the votes are too low, dear Horry, dear Horry. But the votes are too low, dear Horry, too low.

Be better, then, dear Headless, dear Headless, dear Headless. Be better, then, dear Headless, dear Headless, better.

Oh what a lovely ditty and
So much better than being snitty
Just like most of our mums
our hero is Callums_Guns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just FYI, I was gonna vote Headless 1 for the Beez, but after that debacle, and reminding me of that awful election ad, he will no longer be top 20.

Just FYI, I was gonna vote Headless 1 for the Beez, but after that debacle, and reminding me of that awful election ad, he will no longer be top 20.

Soz Headless ... the pup is implacable

Back