Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

nowhere reliable yet so can't say for certain but as QuietB said, when a police commissioner refers to "something more sinister" going on in a press interview, for sure this isn't all that it seems

You'd have to think if this theory is correct that there would be a religious bent to it.

that's what I was thinking too, guy was driving a porsche conv which is a lot of dealers choice of car

I don't think drug dealers look to knock off cops - not good for business. If it's a planned "attack" I'd be shocked if it isn't religion.

You'd have to think if this theory is correct that there would be a religious bent to it.
that or a mafia/bikie connotation seem most likely. but the fact he hung around to take photos makes me tend to agree with you, not something that a mafia hit would tend to have

Thinking the Porsche driver deliberately got pulled over with a view to having the truck driver clean the police up?

I have no idea.

It is interesting that the Porcshe driver walks away untouched :think:

I have no idea.

It is interesting that the Porcshe driver walks away untouched :think:

I agree. Must have been his "lucky" day. Just seems unfathomable that this would be a deliberate set up and if so, why? We'll find out soon.

Thinking the Porsche driver deliberately got pulled over with a view to having the truck driver clean the police up?

this seems highly unlikely given the truck was incredibly close to crushing the Porsche car aswell... he could have easily been killed aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrote $108,000,000 in loans for FY2015/16. Sounds like a high flying mortgage broker hotshot.

Low act to leave the accident scene.

Let alone take photos and circulate them.

Wrote $108,000,000 in loans for FY2015/16. Sounds like a high flying mortgage broker hotshot.

Low act to leave the accident scene.
Interesting to note the police referred to him as having a lengthy criminal history
Wonder what for

I have friends in the police and they're devastated by this. They are saying it will be very difficult to legally pin the deaths of the police officers on him, most likely he will only get done for leaving the scene of an accident where someone is injured, drug driving and the speeding charge.

Very interesting. Makes me question what the reported "extensive criminal history" was and the need for backup. Is there not a character test you have to pass to do that job?

Guess would be fraud and the type. Maybe first officer noticed he was high as a kite and only had a trainee with him so called in back up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back