Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

Present Not Past

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
His actions are no where near that of driving your truck into 4 innocent police officers without breaking, killing them in agonising ways.

Frankly I also think its quite hard to judge how any reasonable person would respond to come back from a toilet break in the bushes and see 4 police torn into pieces and breathing their last painful breathes right before your eyes. Its an extraordinary event.

Clearly he didnt respond in a good way - but what would you do?
First aid - no point these people were beyond help.
Leg it - can imagine just wanting to run as far from that horror as you can

My point is - any average person who thinks they can predict how they would act in that terrible situation is lying.
What had the police done to Pusey that night? Nothing. Just traffic offences. So what could possibly justify his negative attitude towards them when they were lying there dying? Any normal person would have tried to render assistance to somebody they knew was dying.

Pamcake1

Senior List
Dec 11, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton

Fadge

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

Rob R

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
23 years, minimum of 18. I don't think that is quite enough.

Soft punishment for killing four people. Pending a referendum on a more appropriate punishment, life without chance of parole should be the sentence.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Present Not Past

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I thought this thread was about the 4 cops who were killed by Singh?

WTF does Ivan Milat have to do with it?

Next you'll accuse me of being racist because the offender was of Indian origin.

😮😮😮
You brought up the issue of capital punishment you goose.
Why do I even have to point that out :rolleyes:

Present Not Past

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
For the record, Milat also deserved Capital Punishment.

But I'm not going to list every case in history that was equally deserving of that penalty when I highlight it's applicability to a current case.

Ya goose.
Australia is not going to reintroduce capital punishment for Singh when they didn't for Milat.
Wow, that was quite an effort trying to explain that to you.

Remove this Banner Ad