Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy's a ticking time bomb.
Less than 3 weeks out and back in again. The ABC reported that he had fronted court for 2 charges of assaulting an emergency service worker and 2 charges of stalking while on a 2 year good behavoir bond. Obviously reading the above he has been persecuting a neighbour. Assaulting an emergency service worker (aka the Police) gets a serious sentence. Can't help himself bad habits. And another serious Fashion Crime Tshirt...."Fake News Sells" talk about a one man crime wave...sheeshh.

After a 14 month investigation the truck company managers and bosses are charged.

Probably the end for that company.

Not only did Pusey film these officers (after having his car impounded for speeding), he also, in separate instances, assaulted a female incl a standoff with police, sent abusive emails to bank staff, dropped a case of beer on the floor when he was asked to leave a bottle shop because he was previously banned, two road rage incidents and now he's been banned from financial services licences/business because he "provided seven false statements to the regulator on a number of credit licence applications and compliance statements between 2011 and 2017".

It's like his whole objective in life is to cause problems for other people. And some in here wonder why we don't like him.

The psychological profile on him from the case is pretty terrifying. He's a psychopath that exhibits BPD, NPD, ASPD and DPD tendencies - it's basically the quaddie of major personality disorders.

Add to that he's a big fella, and has plenty of money, and you've got someone who will constantly be a threat to other people and will never admit responsibility for anything.

The psychological profile on him from the case is pretty terrifying. He's a psychopath that exhibits BPD, NPD, ASPD and DPD tendencies - it's basically the quaddie of major personality disorders.

Add to that he's a big fella, and has plenty of money, and you've got someone who will constantly be a threat to other people and will never admit responsibility for anything.
I'd also suggest he's got plenty of money because of those traits.

I'd also suggest he's got plenty of money because of those traits.

Could be. There is a common saying around psychopaths, in that if they come from wealth they tend to be very succesful, and if they come from poverty they tend to spend most of their life in jail.

Could be that Pusey will do both.

He actually hasn't been diagnosed as a Psychopath. He has personality disorders that have been diagnosed but not pschopathy. Which means he can respond to pschological treatment rather than being held to an inborn condition. In other words he has learned his behavoir and has choices in the way he behaves. I dare say he has lost quite a bit of his money already having to pay legal bills and will not be earning as he did before or if he can ever work again in Melbourne. I don't fancy that the insurrance company has paid for the Porche either considering he was under the influence when driving. One Porche down and one to go. He also has spent up quite a bit on bad fashion choices ;)

He actually hasn't been diagnosed as a Psychopath. He has personality disorders that have been diagnosed but not pschopathy. Which means he can respond to pschological treatment rather than being held to an inborn condition. In other words he has learned his behavoir and has choices in the way he behaves. I dare say he has lost quite a bit of his money already having to pay legal bills and will not be earning as he did before or if he can ever work again in Melbourne. I don't fancy that the insurrance company has paid for the Porche either considering he was under the influence when driving. One Porche down and one to go. He also has spent up quite a bit on bad fashion choices ;)

Yeah I think I read from the case that they said he "exhibits strong psychopathic tendencies" but didn't actually say he was a diagnosed psychopath.

Some interesting detail in Pusey's history. He's been a menace all his life basically.

Notes: Pusey's psych/mental health assesment has him with a complex mixture of anti social, narcissistic, borderline and paranoid personality sub types, difficulties regulating mood, hotheaded, impulsive and volatile. ADHD and anti social and narc personality disorders fantasies of killing people, suffered from narcissistic rage.

As I predicted the insurance companies will not pay out for the Porche :cool:

Understand why his own insurance company won't pay out given his failure to disclose previous indiscretions, but surely the trucking company is liable?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The *er will make a civil claim against them and take it to court. Tragically, legally, he may have a case.

That's what he did to me - sped through a work zone and deliberately ran into me while I was holding a stop/slow bat. We both inspected his bumper and could not find any marks, on a second look I found a faint vertical line in the dust where he'd hit the bat. The bumper was not straight and had a big gap behind it with a bent support, covered in dirt and surface rust.

He then sued my employer's insurer for $13500 repairs. ******* insurers decided to go to court contesting the *amount* they were going to pay, rather than take action against him for fraud. He didn't go to his own insurance company, no doubt because any assessor would take one look at it and tell him to * right off and hand it to their investigators.

Two ******* years I had that court case hanging over my head, with the prospect that my ex-employers insurers could potentially go after me for any money they had to pay out. Ex-employers because I could not place myself in danger any more (this was the third time I'd been hit by a car in 15 months) and quit eight weeks later.

First time it went to court his lawyers refused to act until he paid them money already owed, so he got a new date months later and represented himself.

Thankfully the judge called him a lying turd and threw the case out with full costs, after two days.

I was in the midst of a deep depression and being hounded by debt collectors after my divorce, and was suicidal a couple of times waiting for the court appearance. It was only the worry of who would look after my dog when I was gone stopped me.

When he was in my face yelling in the middle of the road, he grinned and said he was going to * my life up. The sad thing is, he would take pleasure in finding out he actually did.

Hence my stated position that if someone were to pour a can of petrol over the *er and toss a match, I would happily sit right there watching the campaigner burn.

Last edited:
The f***er will make a civil claim against them and take it to court. Tragically, legally, he may have a case.

That's what he did to me - sped through a work zone and deliberately ran into me while I was holding a stop/slow bat. We both inspected his bumper and could not find any marks, on a second look I found a faint vertical line in the dust where he'd hit the bat. The bumper was not straight and had a big gap behind it with a bent support, covered in dirt and surface rust.

He then sued my employer's insurer for $13500 repairs. ******* insurers decided to go to court contesting the *amount* they were going to pay, rather than take action against him for fraud. He didn't go to his own insurance company, no doubt because any assessor would take one look at it and tell him to fu** right off and hand it to their investigators.

Two ******* years I had that court case hanging over my head, with the prospect that my ex-employers insurers could potentially go after me for any money they had to pay out. Ex-employers because I could not place myself in danger any more (this was the third time I'd been hit by a car in 15 months) and quit eight weeks later.

First time it went to court his lawyers refused to act until he paid them money already owed, so he got a new date months later and represented himself.

Thankfully the judge called him a lying turd and threw the case out with full costs, after two days.

I was in the midst of a deep depression and being hounded by debt collectors after my divorce, and was suicidal a couple of times waiting for the court appearance. It was only the worry of who would look after my dog when I was gone stopped me.

When he was in my face yelling in the middle of the road, he grinned and said he was going to fu** my life up. The sad thing is, he would take pleasure in finding out he actually did.

Hence my stated position that if someone were to pour a can of petrol over the f***er and toss a match, I would happily sit right there watching the campaigner burn.
Sub-human pond scum

A bit more detail here.

The man who filmed four dying police officers in the aftermath of a horror Melbourne freeway crash has been thrown in jail after allegedly using an image he took at the scene in an online review.

Richard Pusey, 44, did not apply for bail at a hearing on Wednesday after he allegedly used an image of a dead officer in a profile picture to write about a Melbourne Porsche dealership on Monday.

A Victoria Police spokeswoman said officers visited an address about 40km northwest of Melbourne’s CBD on Tuesday night about 8pm “to execute a warrant in relation to an ongoing investigation”.

“A 44-year-old man from Kurunjang has been charged with two counts of use telecommunications device to menace and two counts of commit indictable offence while on bail,” she said.

“The charges follow an investigation into two separate incidents which occurred on 25 November, 2021 and 7 February, 2022.”

Pusey’s remand hearing concluded within five minutes on Wednesday, and no application for bail was made.

The former-businessman was on bail in relation to a separate incident when he was rearrested on Tuesday. That incident involved allegations he terrorised his neighbours in Fitzroy by smearing cat litter and faeces around their home.

Needs to go 'missing' IMO. Scum.

As little as 20 years ago, we would now be reading about Mr. Pusey's tragic accident involving alcohol and/or drugs and the Yarra River..!
However, lucky for him, given our modern enlightened society these 'accidents' are no longer possible...

If Carl Williams could get bumped, Pusey could get bumped too.

Not condoning vigilante action or someone wanting to make a name for themselves (many would say Australian Of The Year), but Pusey seems to have a very abrasive personality and ego.

Plenty of bigger bullies in the jail system than the people he delighted in picking on in the past.

Or he won’t be able to help himself and manage to drink and/or drug drive but this time not be so lucky.

It would serve society well to see him confined to a prison cell or secure unit for the rest of his life. Just a ticking time bomb for himself and others. Not just on the roads but with his DV issues too.

Last edited:
If Carl Williams could get bumped, Pusey could get bumped too.

Not condoning vigilante action or someone wanting to make a name for themselves (many would say Australian Of The Year), but Pusey seems to have a very abrasive personality and ego.

Plenty of bigger bullies in the jail system than the people he delighted in picking on in the past.

Or he won’t be able to help himself and manage to drink and/or drug drive but this time not be so lucky.

It would serve society well to see him confined to a prison cell or secure unit for the rest of his life. Just a ticking time bomb for himself and others. Not just on the roads but with his DV issues too.
What’s the maximum for all these new charges? Really needs a good 7-10 inside..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back