Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodney Dangerfield

Doesn’t matter
Mar 28, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool,Bournemouth
Actually drives me insane when an excuse like name teasing is used to justify sh*t behavior.
Yeah it’s not nice but the facts are unfortunately a lot of us grew up in a time where you copped it constantly for your name, your skin, your clothes, your anything basically!
Only a very small proportion turned out to be even half the campaigner this bloke is, even less use it as an excuse.
Sure we should know the drivers name more but that’s just pure luck when you consider this ******* idiot did something like leak a Gas bottle into a building full of people!
The karma truck is running him over and long May it continue to reverse back and go again.

Pamcake1

Senior List
Dec 11, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton

This guy's a ticking time bomb.
Less than 3 weeks out and back in again. The ABC reported that he had fronted court for 2 charges of assaulting an emergency service worker and 2 charges of stalking while on a 2 year good behavoir bond. Obviously reading the above he has been persecuting a neighbour. Assaulting an emergency service worker (aka the Police) gets a serious sentence. Can't help himself bad habits. And another serious Fashion Crime Tshirt...."Fake News Sells" talk about a one man crime wave...sheeshh.

VineySMASH

Cancelled
Sep 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not only did Pusey film these officers (after having his car impounded for speeding), he also, in separate instances, assaulted a female incl a standoff with police, sent abusive emails to bank staff, dropped a case of beer on the floor when he was asked to leave a bottle shop because he was previously banned, two road rage incidents and now he's been banned from financial services licences/business because he "provided seven false statements to the regulator on a number of credit licence applications and compliance statements between 2011 and 2017".

It's like his whole objective in life is to cause problems for other people. And some in here wonder why we don't like him.
The psychological profile on him from the case is pretty terrifying. He's a psychopath that exhibits BPD, NPD, ASPD and DPD tendencies - it's basically the quaddie of major personality disorders.

Add to that he's a big fella, and has plenty of money, and you've got someone who will constantly be a threat to other people and will never admit responsibility for anything.

sprockets

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The psychological profile on him from the case is pretty terrifying. He's a psychopath that exhibits BPD, NPD, ASPD and DPD tendencies - it's basically the quaddie of major personality disorders.

Add to that he's a big fella, and has plenty of money, and you've got someone who will constantly be a threat to other people and will never admit responsibility for anything.
I'd also suggest he's got plenty of money because of those traits.

VineySMASH

Cancelled
Sep 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'd also suggest he's got plenty of money because of those traits.
Could be. There is a common saying around psychopaths, in that if they come from wealth they tend to be very succesful, and if they come from poverty they tend to spend most of their life in jail.

Could be that Pusey will do both.

Pamcake1

Senior List
Dec 11, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton

He actually hasn't been diagnosed as a Psychopath. He has personality disorders that have been diagnosed but not pschopathy. Which means he can respond to pschological treatment rather than being held to an inborn condition. In other words he has learned his behavoir and has choices in the way he behaves. I dare say he has lost quite a bit of his money already having to pay legal bills and will not be earning as he did before or if he can ever work again in Melbourne. I don't fancy that the insurrance company has paid for the Porche either considering he was under the influence when driving. One Porche down and one to go. He also has spent up quite a bit on bad fashion choices ;)

VineySMASH

Cancelled
Sep 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
He actually hasn't been diagnosed as a Psychopath. He has personality disorders that have been diagnosed but not pschopathy. Which means he can respond to pschological treatment rather than being held to an inborn condition. In other words he has learned his behavoir and has choices in the way he behaves. I dare say he has lost quite a bit of his money already having to pay legal bills and will not be earning as he did before or if he can ever work again in Melbourne. I don't fancy that the insurrance company has paid for the Porche either considering he was under the influence when driving. One Porche down and one to go. He also has spent up quite a bit on bad fashion choices ;)
Yeah I think I read from the case that they said he "exhibits strong psychopathic tendencies" but didn't actually say he was a diagnosed psychopath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Some interesting detail in Pusey's history. He's been a menace all his life basically.

Notes: Pusey's psych/mental health assesment has him with a complex mixture of anti social, narcissistic, borderline and paranoid personality sub types, difficulties regulating mood, hotheaded, impulsive and volatile. ADHD and anti social and narc personality disorders fantasies of killing people, suffered from narcissistic rage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad