Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

But no explanation as to why it happened? Another comment about a possible undiagnosed psychiatric condition plus anxiety and depression makes it sound like it possibly wasn't an accident.

DNA lasts a long time on objects and contaminates objects very easily. If you put an ice pipe in my house it could end up with my DNA on it. Likewise if you put a pipe in a someone’s truck the pipe could end up with the drivers DNA on it.

Defence could hypothetically argue that the drivers DNA passed onto it because he moved it with his hand after a mate left it there or it passed from the clothing that had been in the truck onto it.

Simple argument would be passenger left it there and truck contaminated it and any jury would accept that and knock it out.

Bloods influence driving not a moveable object that’s easily contaminated. If they’re negative I would suspect the prosecution would not go down this path as in the eyes of a juror it would look pretty far fetched and desperate and a good barrister would run with this and turn it into a circus.

If there's nothing on the pipe in the truck to directly link it to the driver, the simple argument is that more than one person at the company drives the truck.

If there's nothing on the pipe in the truck to directly link it to the driver, the simple argument is that more than one person at the company drives the truck.

Correct.
The only thing you will find “on” a pipe linking it to the driver is DNA.
DNA would link him to the pipe, but not directly so much as to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the driver has smoked an illicit substance out of it.

But no explanation as to why it happened? Another comment about a possible undiagnosed psychiatric condition plus anxiety and depression makes it sound like it possibly wasn't an accident.
The fact that it keeps getting brought up by the lawyer makes it sound like the culpable driving was not purely through negligence and incompetence.

Sounds like Bajwa has some post nut clarity.

The fact that it keeps getting brought up by the lawyer makes it sound like the culpable driving was not purely through negligence and incompetence.

Sounds like Bajwa has some post nut clarity.

Culpable driving is exactly negligence and incompetence. Police are not going to help him out by pursuing those charges if they were not the case.

It sounds like the driver could possibly have a drug problem due to a possible mental health condition like depression. Causes fatigue, black out and crash. Its happened many times before and will probably happen again.

saying to a policewoman as she lay dying words to the effect of 'I just wanted to get home and eat my sushi and you have f##ked my car' is a line straight out of American psycho, the footage on a current affair speaks volumes

It does, unfortunately legally there is nothing that can be done about being unsavoury, to put it lightly.

Socially, however, people will avoid him like the leper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This story is barely getting a run in the news today at least from the sources I have seen.

I also have to go with the odds in this situation.

Which of these two scenarios seems more likely.

Scenario 1:
Truck driver just happens to have a hallucination of a witch being on the road in that exact moment at that exact location then swerves across multiple lanes when they could have swerved across 1 or 2 lanes. They end up in the emergency lane without hitting the side of the road. There just happens to be 4 police officers standing outside their vehicles in that lane further along. The truck driver then DOES NOT APPLY THE BRAKES before hitting and killing 4 police officers. And this was just all some extremely long odd tragedy.

OR

Scenario 2:
Truck driver is a damn nutcase that opportunistically drove his truck into the police.

Which one of those two is more likely to have happened?

Last edited:
Was everybody here taught not to swerve to avoid hitting anything on the road? I'd have to check on any rule but that's how I was taught to drive. You brake, you don't swerve and I imagine that might be even more important when you're behind the wheel of a massive truck.

Nobody said anything about witches though.

Lots of learning coming out of this

a) Never pull people over on a freeway or highway. Instead instruct them drivers to pull off the main road and into a side street
b) Greater penalties for people caught with drugs, on the road or off the road. 6 months suspension of licence for an off road drug offence and 24 months suspension for a drug driving.

Did he see an apparition of a witch direct ahead of him and swerve to avoid killing the witch?

Or did he mistake the form of one or more of the Police officers he subsequently killed, or the guy taking a leak on the side of the road near them, as a wicked witch, and deliberately swerve to take the witch out.

To put it simply, was he trying to avoid hitting the witch, or trying to kill the witch?

And at the time, did he consider all Police Officers to be evil "witches"?

Did he see an apparition of a witch direct ahead of him and swerve to avoid killing the witch?

Or did he mistake the form of one or more of the Police officers he subsequently killed, or the guy taking a leak on the side of the road near them, as a wicked witch, and deliberately swerve to take the witch out.

To put it simply, was he trying to avoid hitting the witch, or trying to kill the witch?

And at the time, did he consider all Police Officers to be evil "witches"?

Which witch is witch?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back