Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
This truck driver might be the perfect distraction for Pusey the lowlife bastard.
The truck driver IS the main cause. Pusey is lower than a snakes belly but he didn't kill them. The fact that Pusey was spared from also being killed, by some weird miracle, probably means that he has more circles of hell to cycle through. Pusey will not get off scott free I would say his life as he knew it is over and infamey will follow him every step of his future life. I believe Pusey is a psychopath and therefore very dangerous. Anyway we will see what next week brings as far as he is concerned.

Last edited:
The truck driver IS the main cause. Pusey is lower than a snakes belly but he didn't kill them. The fact that Pusey was spared from also being killed, by some weird miracle, probably means that he has more circles of hell to cycle through. Pusey will not get off scott free I would say his life as he knew it is over and infamey will follow him every step of his future life. I believe Pusey is a psychopath and therefore very dangerous. Anyway we will see what next week brings as far as he is concerned.

He'll do time I think although trying to work out how much is a bit tricky. Maybe five on the top?

Mr Pusey is facing multiple charges including drug possession, destroying evidence, failing to render assistance and driving at a dangerous speed.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
Here we go, the latest and it is no surprise that Pusey's lawyers are arguing that most of the charges don't apply. A ruling next week on the charges and another application for bail.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
So the reported ice pipe in the truck cab was real. He was dealing all over Melbourne for 4 months. Considering he steered the truck into them, was he having a psychotic episode while on ice? That is the most likely scenario with the above information. Yep, I would think on the above he will serve 20 years without parole. Interesting Pusey is in court next week. I think he may get out on time already served. Morally he should serve 10 years but that will not happen.
For real?

Where was this mentioned

So the reported ice pipe in the truck cab was real. He was dealing all over Melbourne for 4 months. Considering he steered the truck into them, was he having a psychotic episode while on ice? That is the most likely scenario with the above information. Yep, I would think on the above he will serve 20 years without parole. Interesting Pusey is in court next week. I think he may get out on time already served. Morally he should serve 10 years but that will not happen.

Reports claim he told police he steered his truck into a witch. I thought at the time I was being rude by suggesting there might have been a spider on the dash which has happened before, I didn't factor in a witch but someone in acute ice psychosis might misinterpret his surroundings seeing things that aren't there and respond to those illusions. Jumping at flitting shadows and mistaking them for people for example is common in ice psychosis.

Ice is diabolical stuff.

geeeyejo

Draftee
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Here we go, the latest and it is no surprise that Pusey's lawyers are arguing that most of the charges don't apply. A ruling next week on the charges and another application for bail.

I reckon Pusey and Erik Thomas (formally known as Gable Testee) would be great mates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The magistrate will rule this week on what charges should remain on Pusey which should be interesting. Meanwhile ..

But prosecutors today stood firm, and told the Melbourne Magistrates' Court that it was Mr Pusey who effectively caused the crash which killed four police officers on the Eastern Freeway.

"He was the driver of the car involved in the collision," crown prosecutor Robyn Harper said.

"It was owing to the presence of his motor vehicle that an accident has occurred," she said.

This is the first time that a causal link has been drawn in open court between the fatal crash and Mr Pusey's presence on the freeway.

"He was the driver of the car involved in the collision," crown prosecutor Robyn Harper said.

"It was owing to the presence of his motor vehicle that an accident has occurred," she said.

I'm no lawyer but this seems a stretch. If I commit a crime that happens to be in the vicinity of another crime that occurs at the same time I don't get pinged for it do I?

Perhaps transurban are at fault for not building enough runoff on the highways to keep cops safe when they have to pull people over?

I'm no lawyer but this seems a stretch. If I commit a crime that happens to be in the vicinity of another crime that occurs at the same time I don't get pinged for it do I?

It's a bit over my head but I was surprised to see that too even if we probably shouldn't be given how hard I think they're going to go at Pusey, I think they'll try and pull him in on causation even if I'm not sure how that applies to the charges. We might find out more when the magistrates comes back.

This could be relevant.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
It's a bit over my head but I was surprised to see that too even if we probably shouldn't be given how hard I think they're going to go at Pusey, I think they'll try and pull him in on causation even if I'm not sure how that applies to the charges. We might find out more when the magistrates comes back.

This could be relevant.

And as much as the Police want to throw the book at him, I will bet that half the charges will not stand and the magistrate will dismiss them. I also think that he will probably get bail this week.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers

I would be opposing bail too as he is dangerous and has a record of harrasment let alone the fact that he might decide he has little to lose and go postal.

Pusey's had charges of perverting the course of justice, one each of destroying evidence, failing to render assistance and committing an offence while on bail thrown out.

Lesser charges transferred to the County Court with the remaining trial charges of outraging public decency which hasn't been used for 400 years, drug possession, reckless conduct endangering serious injury and reckless conduct endangering life.

If he doesn't get bail, he'll be in there until trial which won't begin before late 2022.

andrewmillman

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bail for Dick. Im not gonna defend a speeding driver / nasty person but yeah the police made a right mess going overboard on this guy.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
Bail for Dick. Im not gonna defend a speeding driver / nasty person but yeah the police made a right mess going overboard on this guy.

There are strict conditions attached including that he receive psychiatric help and that he doesn't get behind the wheel while on bail.
I hope that he behaves himself.
I don't believe the Police have made a mess of it.
Several charges have been dismissed.
He is also a drug driver.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Truck driver had likely not slept for days being wired as hell and could have any of a number of conditions resulting from this. Mania, hallucinations, just generally being scattered as hell affecting his reality

I don't think Pusey is a psychopath, but he's definitely a sociopath

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats

How did they go overboard exactly?

andrewmillman

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How did they go overboard exactly?
Massively overcharged him for what essentially equates to speeding / drug driving (which I of course strongly condemn).
But the rubbish about eg. failing to render assistance (which has now been dropped) was laughable- he wasnt involved in the crash (any more than say a grandma with a flat tyre who was also pulled over in that spot would have been).

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Massively overcharged him for what essentially equates to speeding / drug driving (which I of course strongly condemn).
But the rubbish about eg. failing to render assistance (which has now been dropped) was laughable- he wasnt involved in the crash (any more than say a grandma with a flat tyre who was also pulled over in that spot would have been).

Yet he's still going to trial for Outraging Public Decency

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
When you are resorting to medieval English charges, doesnt suggest to me the case is very strong.

He's had a nice little 6 month residency already, any more is icing

Back