Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

After the police operation on Singh? Pusey should be poison.
There’s no way they’d be preventing any deals to him, they’ll be out to * him up.
Probably gave dealer directions!
I even knew a bloke that used to get teed up to * blokes like he’s missus.
Very good looking man!

There’s no way they’d be preventing any deals to him, they’ll be out to fu** him up.
Probably gave dealer directions!

We'll see what might show in his tox screen. I couldn't see anybody going anywhere near him.

He probs should have stayed in prison until his sentence was done and then left the country.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Pusey before the courts again...not getting bail.

What's wrong with people???

"He said the 42-year-old's alleged victim also "denies any assault taking place".

However...

""Unfortunately for Mr Pusey in this case, you've got all these witnesses who actually saw you put a noose around her neck," the magistrate said."

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I even knew a bloke that used to get teed up to fu** blokes like he’s missus.

giphy.gif

Did the video ever make it off his phone?

He reset his phone but forensics might have been able to get it back. When he was out last time, he could have had a listening device up his butt and not even known it was there. They would have been listening and probably watching everything he was doing.

When he gets out, if he wants a chance at a restart he'll probably have to leave the state. Even then, it might follow him.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
He reset his phone but forensics might have been able to get it back. When he was out last time, he could have had a listening device up his butt and not even known it was there. They would have been listening and probably watching everything he was doing.

When he gets out, if he wants a chance at a restart he'll probably have to leave the state. Even then, it might follow him.

I think the world will be a better place if old mate doesn't make it out alive.

andrewmillman

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Surely you're not surprised, are you?!?
Surprised that the killer driver is being protected due to his subcontinental background?
A little bit yes - id of thought a crime this heinous would over ride any "race card" protections.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
More the disproportionate focus and vitriol on Pusey vs the killer driver.

Cause Pusy is white?

I haven't been following 5he story but I think it is because his actions are so shockingly strange / nuts.

Maybe we are more desensitized to murder but evil stuff isn't often made mainstream.

Some people shook up by epstein or Khashoggi for example but this one own back yard.

andrewmillman

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cause Pusy is white?

I haven't been following 5he story but I think it is because his actions are so shockingly strange / nuts.

Maybe we are more desensitized to murder but evil stuff isn't often made mainstream.

Some people shook up by epstein or Khashoggi for example but this one own back yard.
Because being a rich porsche driving white male (and also a massive prick) makes him an easy target the media "loves to hate".

Back