Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing is his actions transcend massive prick. If it were a movie you'd think it was a bit unrealistic.

Podcast worthy anti.social personally disorder
His actions are no where near that of driving your truck into 4 innocent police officers without breaking, killing them in agonising ways.

Frankly I also think its quite hard to judge how any reasonable person would respond to come back from a toilet break in the bushes and see 4 police torn into pieces and breathing their last painful breathes right before your eyes. Its an extraordinary event.

Clearly he didnt respond in a good way - but what would you do?
First aid - no point these people were beyond help.
Leg it - can imagine just wanting to run as far from that horror as you can

My point is - any average person who thinks they can predict how they would act in that terrible situation is lying.

Last edited:
More the disproportionate focus and vitriol on Pusey vs the killer driver.

The police and the media went dark while Singh and his associates were under investigation, there's no fight in him and he's pled guilty. All that's left now is sentencing in a couple of weeks.

On the other hand we've had resistant jackass Pusey who continues to get himself noticed for all the wrong reasons.

His actions are no where near that of driving your truck into 4 innocent police officers without breaking, killing them in agonising ways.

Frankly I also think its quite hard to judge how any reasonable person would respond to come back from a toilet break in the bushes and see 4 police torn into pieces and breathing their last painful breathes right before your eyes. Its an extraordinary event.

Clearly he didnt respond in a good way - but what would you do?
First aid - no point these people were beyond help.
Leg it - can imagine just wanting to run as far from that horror as you can

My point is - any average person who thinks they can predict how they would act in that terrible situation is lying.

Do I know exactly how I would respond? No.

Would I film it and rant at a dying person? No.

Killing four people is tragic, but it doesn't look like the driver was inherently evil . He was just run-of-the-mill junkie trash who shouldn't have been behind the wheel - not the first, won't be the last, unfortunately. He deserves to be locked up for a very long time and he will be. Pusey has proven to be a low, vile, one-in-a-million piece of s**t.

Judge Wraight said he accepted that Pusey was muttering to himself on two recordings of over three minutes.

Crown prosecutor Robyn Harper told the County Court that in the moments after the collision, Pusey walked "slowly and purposefully" around the scene and began filming the dead and dying police officers.

He then zoomed in on Leading Senior Constable Taylor as she lay moaning, before later zooming in on Constable Humphris' injuries.

"I think everyone got cleaned up, there's four people, four people, look at that," Pusey can be heard saying on one of his recordings.

"Bang, bang, bang, they got thrown all the way over there," he said.

"Look at that mate, look at that. Oh he's smashed. Look at that. Look at that. Lucky I went and had a piss," he said later.

Pusey then walked around to the rear of the truck before turning the camera onto a damaged police car.

"Look at that man, you f***ing c***s. You c***s. I guess I'll be getting a f***ing Uber home, huh," he said.

"That is f***ing justice, absolutely amazing, that is f***ing amazing."

Whats the point of dredging that up again?
Pusey is clearly a very ordinary bloke.
But that's not what he is being sentenced for - he is being sentenced for his (comparatively minor) role in the deaths of the 4 police officers at the hands of the truck driver (and associated events).

Why do you keep defending this bloke??

Because being a rich porsche driving white male (and also a massive prick) makes him an easy target the media "loves to hate".
You have NO ******* idea of the evil of this bastard.

None of you do.

I have first hand, two years of mental torture before the piece of street filth lied his arse off under oath in court to throw me under the bus, and laughed when the judge found against him.

The only glimmer of light on the horizon - and it is only a glimmer - is that when he walks, probably because of time already served, he will be constantly under the microscope from the cops. That and the hope that one day, there will be an "accident" with a petrol can and lighter.

Rest assured, he is no misunderstood junkie, no unfairly targeted LOMBARD, not just a massive prick. He is a genuine, out-and-out, psychopath. And, I will hazard to guess, be loving the attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pusey deserves 3 years min. Not that it will change is psychopathic ways but it just might get through to him that his actions contributed to their deaths and he doesn't deserve to be in society for a little while. Reap what you sow.
His actions contributed to their deaths, because he was the person they pulled over when Singh decided to do what he did?

If the police were there to help an old lady with a flat tyre - would that old lady also have been part responsible for the police deaths?
What about the team within the police force who rostered the officers on to the shift on the particular day?

Or the people who inspired the deceased to become police officers in the first place?

The Singh fellow was desperately unlucky there were so many people around when and where he intentionally veered off the road. Poor guy, simply a victim of circumstances beyond his control.

Last edited:
If the police were there to help an old lady with a flat tyre - would that old lady also have been part responsible for the police deaths?
A little old lady is hardly comparable to a person speeding well over the limit and driving on drugs without a licence. He shares some culpability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back