Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

His actions are no where near that of driving your truck into 4 innocent police officers without breaking, killing them in agonising ways.

Frankly I also think its quite hard to judge how any reasonable person would respond to come back from a toilet break in the bushes and see 4 police torn into pieces and breathing their last painful breathes right before your eyes. Its an extraordinary event.

Clearly he didnt respond in a good way - but what would you do?
First aid - no point these people were beyond help.
Leg it - can imagine just wanting to run as far from that horror as you can

My point is - any average person who thinks they can predict how they would act in that terrible situation is lying.
What had the police done to Pusey that night? Nothing. Just traffic offences. So what could possibly justify his negative attitude towards them when they were lying there dying? Any normal person would have tried to render assistance to somebody they knew was dying.

23 years, minimum of 18. I don't think that is quite enough.

Soft punishment for killing four people. Pending a referendum on a more appropriate punishment, life without chance of parole should be the sentence.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Soft punishment for killing four people. Pending a referendum on a more appropriate punishment, life without chance of parole should be the sentence.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Teen who killed four of his friends in an accident in 2009 got two years.
So yeah, 22 years sounds about right.

I thought this thread was about the 4 cops who were killed by Singh?

WTF does Ivan Milat have to do with it?

Next you'll accuse me of being racist because the offender was of Indian origin.

😮😮😮
You brought up the issue of capital punishment you goose.
Why do I even have to point that out :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record, Milat also deserved Capital Punishment.

But I'm not going to list every case in history that was equally deserving of that penalty when I highlight it's applicability to a current case.

Ya goose.
Australia is not going to reintroduce capital punishment for Singh when they didn't for Milat.
Wow, that was quite an effort trying to explain that to you.

You have NO ******* idea of the evil of this bastard.

None of you do.

I have first hand, two years of mental torture before the piece of street filth lied his arse off under oath in court to throw me under the bus, and laughed when the judge found against him.

The only glimmer of light on the horizon - and it is only a glimmer - is that when he walks, probably because of time already served, he will be constantly under the microscope from the cops. That and the hope that one day, there will be an "accident" with a petrol can and lighter.

Rest assured, he is no misunderstood junkie, no unfairly targeted LOMBARD, not just a massive prick. He is a genuine, out-and-out, psychopath. And, I will hazard to guess, be loving the attention.

Keen to hear more if you're willing to talk about it.

Psychopaths fascinate me.

The sentencing notes should come up on AUSTLII in the next day or two.

hope we see the supervisor in prison - haven’t looked into the charges he’s facing but this is enough for me to form that view

1. Between 8.52 am and 9.12 am, you exchanged text messages with your supervisor, Simon Tuteru. In those exchanges, the following appear:
8.51 am - SINGH: 'Hi Simon, saw Steve last night about it, I'm going through some hard times at home and other things. I need to come and speak to you about some of them, I don't know who to tell the story to, I'm going to a doctor about it, can I come and see you'.

8.53 am – TUTERU: 'Talk this arvo, I will be in the office'.

8.54 am – SINGH: 'Okay, but Steve saids I'm not fit to drive'.

9.00 am – TUTERU: 'Steve is not a doctor'.

9.12 am – SINGH: 'Okay, thanks'.
  1. About 9.15 am you sold an associate 3 grams of cannabis for $50. At about 11 am you went to a house in Cranbourne where you saw Nikita Hawthorne. In describing that meeting she said 'He was off it. He was talking nonsense, he was saying the witches are coming and we have to leave. I've never seen anyone as drug-****ed in my life. He hadn't slept for eight days, he was falling asleep, he was mumbling as he was falling asleep, though he never actually had a sleep'.
  2. At about 1.38 pm, Harrison messaged Tuteru. He said:
'Hi Simon, has Matt called you? He came in to see me last night and I'm concerned about his mental state. He told me he's not in a good spot. He was putting trucks on wrong docks and he had a sleep on the way back from Thomastown and slept in. He didn't get back to Lyndhurst till around 2 am. I was trying to ring him but his phone was off. I don't think he should be driving, I told him to go to the doctor straightaway. I will leave it with you to maybe make contact with him if he hasn't rang already'.

1. You left home at about 2.45 pm and arrived at the Lyndhurst depot about 3.30 pm. You met Simon Tuteru and the two of you went over to your vehicle and where you spoke and prayed for about 44 minutes. You agreed to deliver a single load to Thomastown and then returned to Lyndhurst. You signed a fitness to drive form and left the deport at 4.50 pm.
  2. At 4.52 pm you stopped to get something out of your car. At 4.48 pm you stopped on Abbotts Road to supply an associate with methylamphetamine. He got into the truck to collect the drugs and then got out again. After you had completed that transaction, which is in explicable in the context, you set out to make your delivery to Thomastown. Three CCTV cameras along the route show you repeatedly drifting into the emergency lane until you crashed into the police officers in and their vehicles on the Eastern Freeway in Kew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back