Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

corrections officers who drafted their report for the court (and those who reviewed it before release) should be sentenced for 12 months prison.

corrections have an obligation to act professionally and without bias

perhaps 12 months will provide sufficient time to think about their responsibilities

Good to see this state gov department has a clear headed, mature mindset - not.
Extremely petulant.

Probably a risk to his safety being let out into the community. Seems like a sensible recommendation to keep him protected in prison.

Maybe you should comprehend the content of the report before commenting....
Maybe I just know cops always want these blokes outside, not inside where they are safe or can’t be ****ed over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are blindly targeting your morale outrage at the wrong person. Try the truck driving police killer instead.

TARGET.....SOMEONE......ELSE.....BECAUSE.....MILLMAN....SAID......SO...AND.....MILLMANS.....WORD....IS....GOSPEL
giphy.gif

Got it :thumbsu:

Don't ever *en presume to tell me what to do again, understood ?

TARGET.....SOMEONE......ELSE.....BECAUSE.....MILLMAN....SAID......SO...AND.....MILLMANS.....WORD....IS....GOSPEL
giphy.gif

Got it :thumbsu:

Don't ever fu**en presume to tell me what to do again, understood ?
Im not after hard man theatrics, carry on thinking whatever you like. I will continue to disagree.

Im not after hard man theatrics, carry on thinking whatever you like. I will continue to disagree.
I don't give 2 squirts WHAT you're after.

Developing quite the list of people you'll fly the flag for there :thumbsu:

He was formerly a nurse.

Today, Judge Trevor Wraight described the 42-year-old's actions in the moments after the fatal smash as "callous and reprehensible".

"Your conduct … was heartless, cruel and disgraceful," the judge said.

"A normal human reaction … would likely be to immediately telephone triple zero.

"What you did, however, was film the scene with a running commentary.
"It can also be described as extremely insensitive and heartless. Your focus was entirely on yourself."

But the judge was also at pains to stress that Pusey was not being sentenced today for causing or contributing to the deaths of the four police officers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back