Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I don't see "say nothing to no one" as inappropriate. One has the right to remain silent and one has the right to seek legal advice and be composed to ensure one's representations are open, honest and not contradicting.

Making statements in a state of shock is not advisable.

That said asking the driver to do another load is perfect evidence of "criminal negligence". I would be surprised if his boss doesn't get jailed under the relatively new legislation. I think WA's first boss got jailed for 6 months just recently. Using that as a guide, this boss will go for 12-24 months.

If he'd been on a week long bender, his eyes would have likely been the size of the moon. Boss man should have recognised that

If he'd been on a week long bender, his eyes would have likely been the size of the moon. Boss man should have recognised that

not to mention, where is the drug testing

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Not only did Pusey film these officers (after having his car impounded for speeding), he also, in separate instances, assaulted a female incl a standoff with police, sent abusive emails to bank staff, dropped a case of beer on the floor when he was asked to leave a bottle shop because he was previously banned, two road rage incidents and now he's been banned from financial services licences/business because he "provided seven false statements to the regulator on a number of credit licence applications and compliance statements between 2011 and 2017".

It's like his whole objective in life is to cause problems for other people. And some in here wonder why we don't like him.

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
.It's like his whole objective in life is to cause problems for other people. And some in here wonder why we don't like him.
[/QUOTE]

Psychopathic behaviour and the chickens are coming home to roost.
I think the ATSIC ban will hurt him the most, or at least register with him the most.
He is released today, into lockdown and ordered to continue with his psychiatric treatment by the court.
One can only hope for his parents and wifes sake that he pulls his head in and learns some contrician.

.It's like his whole objective in life is to cause problems for other people. And some in here wonder why we don't like him.
I think the ATSIC ban will hurt him the most, or at least register with him the most.
He is released today, into lockdown and ordered to continue with his psychiatric treatment by the court.
One can only hope for his parents and wifes sake that he pulls his head in and learns some contrician.

His nose looks too straight for someone who's continually causing other people problems, my guess would be that he picks his mark and his timing. His face is quite well known now, sooner or later he's going to misstep and get stomped on and I won't be surprised to read about it.

sadly people like that don't change

this is probably a medical issue for life

Last edited:

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

[/QUOTE]
How is this prick married?!

IKE TURNER

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Sydney
This loser has had multiple offences before the crash resulting in slaps on the wrist everytime, he definitely picks his targets (threatening someone with cancer comes to mind) but at the end of the day he is a millionaire so will get by until his next major muck up

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers

His nose looks too straight for someone who's continually causing other people problems, my guess would be that he picks his mark and his timing. His face is quite well known now, sooner or later he's going to misstep and get stomped on and I won't be surprised to read about it.
[/QUOTE]
Richard Pusey's Fashion Choices;
The carefully selected leaving prison outfit of choice: cheap logo wear with even cheaper slogans, for when you are a walking billboard of dated Trump slogans (was he really in prison for that long?).
Bad boy Taliban head gear....when a towel will hide the fact that you have a lockdown mullet and virture signal your terrorist sympathies. And not your average towel head gear that you would make down at the pool but the real deal Isis colours and black keeper. (Don't you love the photographers cropping of the sign behind, this aint no serendipitus accident).
Reflector sunnies when you need to hide your souless stare from the world.
Tracky Daks because to quote Karl Largerfeld " “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life, so you bought some sweatpants.”
White runners because in your heart and soul you believe you are actually from the white shoe brigade.
I'm looking forward to updating you all on his wild cutting edge choice in fashionable outfits when next spotted.
download.jpg

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
Was thinking the same thing. It doesn't say much for her either that she's attracted to someone like that.
How is this prick married?!

This is the Wifey...does that answer your question.

]
34363960-8837125-Richard_Pusey_s_wife_gives_reporters_the_finger_after_her_husban-m-6_16026373...jpg

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
All you need to know about the public menace in todays Age; Psychiatrist is quoted as saying he "had a complex mixture of antisocial, borderline, narcissistic and paranoid personality sub-types". As well as his previously noted crimes against fashion. So not diagnosed as being a pschopath but close.

Last edited:

Butters and Pepper

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would be interesting to hear from someone he knew as a kid, to see how significantly he was affected by the apparent teasing re his name, or whether he is just using it as a cop-out.

The guy is definitely unsavory but would we even know who this bloke was, if the police didn't die because of:
a) a meth head truck driver
b) police taking to great a risk and not properly assessing the environment

He is a prick of a guy, so don't perceive this as defending the individual. but I ask would we even know him?

PS. without looking, what was the name of the meth head?

Terrible individual. Can’t believe he has the actual audacity to complain he is in fear for his life and then to leave the prison in his clothes in an act of public display. campaigner

Would be interesting to hear from someone he knew as a kid, to see how significantly he was affected by the apparent teasing re his name, or whether he is just using it as a cop-out.
No amount of name teasing could excuse anyone from being that much of a * wit.
His life will be horrid for the rest of his days.

Actually drives me insane when an excuse like name teasing is used to justify s**t behavior.
Yeah it’s not nice but the facts are unfortunately a lot of us grew up in a time where you copped it constantly for your name, your skin, your clothes, your anything basically!
Only a very small proportion turned out to be even half the campaigner this bloke is, even less use it as an excuse.
Sure we should know the drivers name more but that’s just pure luck when you consider this ******* idiot did something like leak a Gas bottle into a building full of people!
The karma truck is running him over and long May it continue to reverse back and go again.

Back