Lifestyle Four Wheel Driving

Remove this Banner Ad

Who here doesn't mind to get out and about in Australia or those other silly Countries that most of us don't really think about, like that country to our south east or that other country that thinks they own everything and the other one we buy stuff of?

Well i don't mind be a modern day explorer in the comfort of my car.
I sometimes even exit my vehicle to wander of the tracks and jump around like an idiot when a spiders web or random leaf touches me, but i feel all manly when i re-enter my vehicle to run over some wildlife or rare fauna.

I last ventured out before #lockdowndan closed down Victoria to the beautiful Victorian Highlands to see the wonderful Man from Snowy River (Craig's Hut) Hut. The drive up was fairly mundane except for a few lowriders (AWD) charging through like they were in Melbourne City, one of the vehicles with us got a flat so we all pulled to one side and helped out and had a coffee while i watched them change it.
We finally got to the top, it's not like tv you can't just edit and skip to the good bits. As i pulled up i proudly said to my youngest 'That's the Snowy River Hut' which to she replied 'yeah dad that's great, when are we going to eat?'.
*en kids now a days.
anyway we explored the area and i was like a kid again, moving at a brisk walking pace and reading everything i could, i loved the whole time and i was even listening to other people talk about it. I really enjoyed the aura of the place.

We left and got on our way as we headed to Bindaree Falls and needed to get there before Dark to set up.
I'll post more about the trip over the next few weeks.

Anybody else into 4x4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back