Fox Cricket commentary and coverage 2018-19

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #201
I was watching a bit of the cricket tragic and Megan Barnard seemed either to take the table tennis somewhat seriously or she's actually pretty good at table tennis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I thought one of the blessings of this change of rights holders was getting rid of Ian Healy. Haven't had to listen to him all summer, but now he's doing a marathon stint in the Fox box for the first session today. Please tell me this is just a Gabba only type deal? Horrible stuff.

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I thought one of the blessings of this change of rights holders was getting rid of Ian Healy. Haven't had to listen to him all summer, but now he's doing a marathon stint in the Fox box for the first session today. Please tell me this is just a Gabba only type deal? Horrible stuff.
Thought the exact same thing.

We’d finally exorcised the demon after years of suffering.

I’m hoping he’s just filling in for Waugh and Warne.

He wasn’t involved in the Indian series which is probably telling.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
A real sub par line up at the minute.

Seems like most of the good callers have gone on break after the India series.

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Yep he was garbage, had to put the TV on mute. Needs to be reigned in like they do over on Sky and he will be fine though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to1994

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
On Sky it's alright as you have the English commentators talking down Australia so it provides a bit of balance. Despite us losing in 2013 hearing Warne slam Cook's captaincy and suggest it would cost them when they came to Australia while the English smugly shrugged their shoulders was a good laugh.

That said to be barracking and getting emotional over A BBL game is quite sad. If even the players on the field can keep it in check (things like having to talk with commentators during the game) he has no excuse.

gordo2016

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Top Bottom