Fox Footy 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
But yeah he had a bit of high horse eabout him and didn't really add much to on the couch in my eyes.
I remember one gold coast Geelong game he was calling (close game) where ehe was having a boys club chat mid game for about 2 minutes then he started commentating the game again as if he'd never stopped (producer must have shouted in his ear).
Not really much of a loss.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Roos sooked about the umpiring and tribunal on every single episode of on the couch. Never seen a bloke trying harder to get people suspended for nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly wouldn't replace Roos' spot On The Couch. The show was best with Gerard and two other panellists. The 4th panellist never really added much to the show.

Fox Footy need to bring in mini replays of all games like BEIN does with soccer games. 30 min highlight package per game. It’s not that hard to edit. Even 15-20 mins would do. It’s a joke they don’t already offer it

I think there's no chance that Bounce continues. It was Spud's show. If they were going to continue it they would've announced it by now.

I can see them either doing a more serious review show, or just moving that quiz show an hour earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back