Fox Footy 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I think there's no chance that Bounce continues. It was Spud's show. If they were going to continue it they would've announced it by now.

I can see them either doing a more serious review show, or just moving that quiz show an hour earlier.

The bounce is no big loss....Inane adolescent stupidity.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Fox Footy need to bring in mini replays of all games like BEIN does with soccer games. 30 min highlight package per game. It’s not that hard to edit. Even 15-20 mins would do. It’s a joke they don’t already offer it
Like! Optus sport do pretty good mini matches for every EPL match too.

Come on AFL

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 19, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon

TimothyJ23

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fox have basically crow barred a female host onto every program. Quit your whining.
I love when people say stuff like this thinking it's true and shouldn't be challenged.

AFL360 = 2 males
On the Couch = 4 males
Open Mike = 1 male
Bounce = 4 males (occasional female)

The only time women appear is on the coverage itself - Sarah Jones, Kate Sheahan and Kelli Underwood.

Given they gave knowledgeable and articulate women the arse (see Neroli Meadows), I reckon there's every right to whinge.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I love when people say stuff like this thinking it's true and shouldn't be challenged.

AFL360 = 2 males
On the Couch = 4 males
Open Mike = 1 male
Bounce = 4 males (occasional female)

The only time women appear is on the coverage itself - Sarah Jones, Kate Sheahan and Kelli Underwood.

Given they gave knowledgeable and articulate women the arse (see Neroli Meadows), I reckon there's every right to whinge.
Wow what a shock that male football is talked about by other Males. What a disgusting world we live in.

TimothyJ23

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow what a shock that male football is talked about by other Males. What a disgusting world we live in.
Are you dense?

It absolutely makes sense that a majority of men are covering a men's sport. I'm not disputing with or arguing with it. I can see where there might be room to have more women but I'm not fussed terribly by it.

None of which changes your insistence before that Fox have "crowbarred women into nearly every program" when there's literally one woman on one show SOMETIMES. 😂

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Are you dense?

It absolutely makes sense that a majority of men are covering a men's sport. I'm not disputing with or arguing with it. I can see where there might be room to have more women but I'm not fussed terribly by it.

None of which changes your insistence before that Fox have "crowbarred women into nearly every program" when there's literally one woman on one show SOMETIMES. 😂
If you wanna speak about dense, you literally used Open Mike as an example. That's one of the dumbest posts in Bigfooty history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then a rotating panel of Fox Footy experts will wrap up the round that was before anyone else with televised podcast show The First Crack.

I think this will actually be worth watching, I enjoyed the ones they had at the end of last year. No gimmickry or anything, just plain old talkin'.

And that thing with those Gogglebox people that I've never heard of looked awful at first glance, but on second glance may actually have something to offer.

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
I think this will actually be worth watching, I enjoyed the ones they had at the end of last year. No gimmickry or anything, just plain old talkin'.
Yeah, that Sunday night review show sounds promising. At least it's a weekly review show not based around the tired On The Couch style and personalities.

Otherwise, it's the same old uninteresting bilge from Fox Footy. I suppose you can't complain too much with every match live but the channel should be vastly better than the bilge it largely serves up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back