Bombermania

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 18, 2007
Counting premiership cups
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon
not just fox footy and Im not sexist but having females on these footy shows makes the whole thing a bit meh.

Dunno why. Just prefer listening to ex players and broadcasters like the great 90s AFL
Think it depends on who it is, if it is someone with experience like a Caro, Sarah Jones or Emma Quayle then they can add something but there are plenty of male commentators who are just boring.

Rob

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Just flicked it over to Fox Footy for "1990s classics" to watch a game from 1995 - Carlton v Footscray. Carlton were up by 8 goals so I thought there must have been some huge Footscray comeback to warrant getting a run on TV 25 years later. So I looked it up - Carlton win by 98 points.

Who's doing the programming at Fox????

Teagueeee15

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Just flicked it over to Fox Footy for "1990s classics" to watch a game from 1995 - Carlton v Footscray. Carlton were up by 8 goals so I thought there must have been some huge Footscray comeback to warrant getting a run on TV 25 years later. So I looked it up - Carlton win by 98 points.

Who's doing the programming at Fox????
I think they’ve been showing big bags being kicked the last few days, which is good as it’s games they don’t usually show in the off season. This game had Sticks kicking 10 and they’ve had Jonathan Brown, Jason Heatley and Dunstall kicking 10+ bags the last few days in landslide wins. They should be re-naming them something other than “classics” though.

Remove this Banner Ad