Rumour Fox footy commentators almost come to blows

Raging Blue

All Australian
Oct 11, 2016
Half Time 1970
AFL Club
Carlton
Agree on the hell they went through.... and that would also explain Dal Santo taking a photo of his knob.;)

Can't copy link on here from the movie Life of Brian with my iPhone "Bigus Dickus Scene" but the Roman Emperor looks & talks like Dal Santo. Very very funny if anyone wants to watch it on youtube

If anyone can, that would be great

Mar 8, 2007
Sweep shots don't count
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
probably
Can't copy link on here from the movie Life of Brian with my iPhone "Bigus Dickus Scene" but the Roman Emperor looks & talks like Dal Santo. Very very funny if anyone wants to watch it on youtube

If anyone can, that would be great

Here it is

Here is the article...

"I’m told there’s a bit of disharmony behind the scenes at Fox Footy at the moment.

Word is that a couple of commentators came very close to blows when the cameras stopped rolling recently over a few digs a well-coiffed senior member of the panel took at a co-presenter while on air.

Implications were made that the younger bloke wasn’t particularly hard at the ball or the man during his playing days, but he was only too happy to prove his mettle backstage.

I’m led to believe the much bigger but much-older instigator quickly back-pedaled, with a lot of "it was just a joke maaaate" claims made behind raised hands, but no actual apology - which is hardly surprising with this guy."
I hope you mean it was Dermy giving it to Dal.
I cannot understand how little Dal has wormed his way onto seemingly every Fox footy and Sen show possible. His voice is irritating and pitched in a way that naturally raises your blood pressure. Wed. nites were ruined when it was him and Sellers instead of Kingy. No chemistry. Hope he only has a 1 year contract.

I hope you mean it was Dermy giving it to Dal.
I cannot understand how little Dal has wormed his way onto seemingly every Fox footy and Sen show possible. His voice is irritating and pitched in a way that naturally raises your blood pressure. Wed. nites were ruined when it was him and Sellers instead of Kingy. No chemistry. Hope he only has a 1 year contract.
He sounds like a 12 year old boy who's been on the red cordial.

I think Nicky del is really good in the media, come at me!
what can I say?
I strongly disagree, and hope many also find him annoying. Hope they restrict him to silly stuff like Bounce etc., so i don't have to hear or see him. (how'd I do? :p:D)

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Some should watch the "body language" from JD on the couch when Boring Brown speaks.
Dunstalls eyes tell the story and you can see him cringe everytime Brown interupts.

Agreed. The most important aspect of a media commentator is the sound of their voice
Well...
Look I was taking taking the pi$$ a bit.. but I did say that basically a non irritating voice AND footy nouse is ideal.
There are plenty of ex footballers with nouse, a bit of wit, warmth etc etc..
I just do not like Dal.
It's not really 'deep voices' d
For ex. I think Huddo is the best caller out there...
It is more don't speak like a kid on high speed.
Anyhoo...
Moving on...

Back