Rumour Fox footy commentators almost come to blows

Remove this Banner Ad

external

I'm guessing Dwayne was the 'firestarter' and made it 'someone else's problem.'
That was posted to perfection.

Dwayne is looking jacked these days. Could see him belting most blokes on Fox Footy outside of Jonathon Brown.

Makes sense to me.:sunglasses:
I love Cooney in the media.
That is Cooney not Clooney.
Admittedly I think Dal has found his calling as a boundary rider. Perfect. Leave him there please. I love Cooney's dry wit AND he has a non irritating voice.Now why isn't he all over Fox I wonder? Management thing?
Also...
Anyone else think that Huddo is under utilised? Who wouldnt prefer him over BT?? I mean why wouldn't 7 be making a huge play to obtain his services?

I think the newer guys come in all enthusiastic as an opportunity to keep making a living watching footy, and they also can tell us what in hell we've been watching the past couple of years because they're fresh out of the game. The ones who have been around for awhile appreciate the fact they're on a good wicket, being paid plenty to talk crap, so they keep telling us how great the game is, keep up with the catchcry comments and repeat them ad infinitum. What a great way to earn a living. I do wonder how many of them get a bit frustrated towing the company line and would dearly love to say what they really think for a change. Jason Dunstall's a bit luckier than most as he can do this under the guise of comedy on Bounce. "I was only joking my dear".

I think the newer guys come in all enthusiastic as an opportunity to keep making a living watching footy, and they also can tell us what in hell we've been watching the past couple of years because they're fresh out of the game. The ones who have been around for awhile appreciate the fact they're on a good wicket, being paid plenty to talk crap, so they keep telling us how great the game is, keep up with the catchcry comments and repeat them ad infinitum. What a great way to earn a living. I do wonder how many of them get a bit frustrated towing the company line and would dearly love to say what they really think for a change. Jason Dunstall's a bit luckier than most as he can do this under the guise of comedy on Bounce. "I was only joking my dear".
They are all on the AFL pay roll so they never rock the boat and only blatant crap that happens with the rules or umpires or MRP is ever talked about too much.
"Its all fine out there folks even though you can't understand half the umpiring /rules decisions every week every game!!!!" that's what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunstall seems to dislike anyone that doesn't immediately and consistently defer to his clearly greater knowledge of everything.
Hehe, I kinda like the Chief these days. He just sits in his chair like a smug, fat Buddha.

Jason Dunstall and Gerard Whately apparently. From what I hear Whately tore him a new one and almost put him in hospital. Was over a disagreement re Geelong recruiting Ablett.

Dunstall seems to dislike anyone that doesn't immediately and consistently defer to his clearly greater knowledge of everything.

Heard from multiple reports that Dunstall is a w***er of immense proportions. Knew someone having a beer with Paul Barnard after the 2000 GF win, unprovoked Dunstall went up to him and said "So you kicked 4 goals in a grand final?" "Come see me when you've done it 4 times".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back