Fox Footy - Music

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was wondering if anyone could help me try and find the music that Fox Footy use during there match broadcasts?

I think there are about four of five different audio tracks/loops that they use. If anyone can help me try and get these that would be great.

Regards

Oliver

The one I am really after is located at the 27:31 minute mark of the video below... (just as the Luke Hodge thing is starting)

They also use it at the end of quarters during Fox Footy produced games.

The one I am really after is located at the 27:31 minute mark of the video below... (just as the Luke Hodge thing is starting)

They also use it at the end of quarters during Fox Footy produced games.

I'm in bed typing this but use Shazam on android or iPhone it works, if you hassle me I will find the name during the week.

FYI I loved the song too because of Fox Footy and downloaded it myself.

I'm in bed typing this but use Shazam on android or iPhone it works, if you hassle me I will find the name during the week.

FYI I loved the song too because of Fox Footy and downloaded it myself.

Yeah I did Shazam it, but nothing came of it.

The music used by Fox Footy on their match broadcasts was specially composed for them. You won't be able to find it on Shazam.

The music used on shows like AFL360 and Couch is a mixture of commercially released music and production library music. The track you've linked to is production library and Shazam won't be able to tell you what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the song they use for the King and Maclure segment intro? The song at 47:03 of this video below. I've tried Shazaming it but it doesn't work.

Does anyone know the instrumental used in the games that Fox Footy broadcasts when the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter ends?
And also the instrumental used during the breaks. They used a orchestra version during the WCE vs Adel game when Phil Walsh passed away.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the song they use for the King and Maclure segment intro? The song at 47:03 of this video below. I've tried Shazaming it but it doesn't work.

It always reminds me of the start to "I'm Still Standing" by Elton John, but it's obviously not that.

Love the work done by people in this post :) does anyone happen to know if there is anywhere to get the sound effects that are used on fox footy and more importantly the footy show, the sound effects like when Damian barrett comes on with a story or when same Newman or the guys with the predictions get things wrong? I think on the footy show some of them seem to be from Sale of the Century ages ago

Fox Footy this year have pinched NFL on Fox's theme from in the states. Fox Footy uses a much more toned down, softer, orchestral version of it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back