Fox Footy - Music

May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not Fox Footy music, but does anyone know the music that is played in the background on Footy Classified whenever they show a graphic on screen? Also what about the old Sunday Footy Show intro theme that they used for years? does anyone have a link to that?

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
What's wrong with it?

It's just so random and obscure! It's not draft time, it's from five years ago, a video that no one has access to. I just have no idea why you'd want to know what the music was or particularly care, unless you're compiling some sort of footy song database but even then it's very niche!

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
It's just so random and obscure! It's not draft time, it's from five years ago, a video that no one has access to. I just have no idea why you'd want to know what the music was or particularly care, unless you're compiling some sort of footy song database but even then it's very niche!

Because it's a song that's been bugging me since before then.

Earworm of the biggest order.

I know it has a trumpet or something similar but I don't know what genre it falls into.

Aug 28, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Does anyone know the music Fox Footy use for the end of their game broadcasts and promotions? It's been their main 'theme' music of sorts for the past two seasons, it's sort of an epic melody with a piano outro? I've got a feeling it might just be production music owned by Fox Sports Australia but would really appreciate it if anyone knew and could share.

Does anyone know the music Fox Footy use for the end of their game broadcasts and promotions? It's been their main 'theme' music of sorts for the past two seasons, it's sort of an epic melody with a piano outro? I've got a feeling it might just be production music owned by Fox Sports Australia but would really appreciate it if anyone knew and could share.

Try Shazam there is enough of it for it for the app to find if it at all exists or is made specifically for VFL360.

tried contacting them? http://www.foxsports.com.au/about-us/faq-contact-us

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Full version here. Absolutely brilliant composition. One of those tunes that you can just keeping listening to and never get sick of.
For me this track is now synonymous with footy. I can't even recall what Channels 7, 9 and 10 had for their footy coverage, but it doesn't come close to this.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I can't even recall what Channels 7, 9 and 10 had for their footy coverage, but it doesn't come close to this.

There's one that will never be beaten.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Full version here. Absolutely brilliant composition. One of those tunes that you can just keeping listening to and never get sick of.
For me this track is now synonymous with footy. I can't even recall what Channels 7, 9 and 10 had for their footy coverage, but it doesn't come close to this.

This and Fanfare are the two best footy broadcast tracks ever, easily, IMO

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Back