Fox Footy Social Media blunder.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at a League game once and this old lady next to me said something that sounded like "I hate him because he's a *foxfootyblunder*"

My reaction:

VoM1oz6.gif

Luckily my mate heard her correctly... "Niggler, mate, niggler".

I never realised it before but Paul Bearer is like an old Cartman

fellow isn't even a word used in Australia. Unless a rapper work experience kid wrote the post then i hope it was an innocent mistake and 5 bobs gets kicked in the fanny for his error.

Edit: BF swear word checker changes that word to fellow.

Oh what a funny old n***gr is humphrey.

Last edited:
Tagger. I reckon they've published it on an iPad or iPhone and autocorrect's kicked in #autocorrectfail
Whatever device that was posted on the word it auto-corrected to must have been typed fairly regularly.

I am still leaning tagger over niggler but I am sure the foxfooty 4chan using staff member will claim it was meant to be niggler.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Niggler
TOP DEFINITION
Niggler
Originates from Nigg, Nigglus, the Latin derivation of the term "fellow." Means "a black person who enjoys practical jokes or riddles."
"Batman, I gots to ax you a question."

"Holy strawberries Batman! We're in a jam! It's The Niggler!"
niggler
A person who bitches about stupid details (and a way to get away with saying fellow)
Stop bitching you stupid niggler
African American (black) burglar.
A niggler broke into my house and stole my socks.
Niggler
A tall, skinny colored man.
"That niggler is quite the tall one!"
"The niggler is so damn tall!"

Still racist.

EDIT: So the N word is filtered as "fellow"? Never going to view posts on this site with that word the same way again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is everyone suggesting autocorrect as the culprit? You really think a big media organisation is scheduling posts from their iPhone?

And for those who think it was meant to be "tagger" and Fox are trying to save face, it was a direct quote from I believe Ricciuto who said he wanted him to be a "niggler" this weekend. FYI when I just went to type "niggler" then, it wanted to autocorrect to "boggled"

I guess stranger things have happened

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back