Roast Foxtel and Village are Bullies

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I wish I did, that'd be ******* glorious.

AmeZWMa.jpg

"What's that Mr Turnbull? You've secured a new deal to replace more green energy solutions with Coal power plants?! Mmm I smell money!"

I despise the liberals. It'd be pretty ignorant of me to say they're all bad..... But, they're all bad.

I agree. I despise the Liberals and don't get me Started on them

I agree. I despise the Liberals and don't get me Started on them

Mate if I got you started on them then we'd be up until 3am talking politics. Let's not get the both of us started! :D

Screw "them", they had a captive audience for years & bled us dry.

Download at will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if it's none of my business, why is it any of your business how much tax "rich" people pay?

Because we know that the Mega Rich Companies get a Huge Tax Cut and Normal/Poor People get bigger Taxes

Its not really on topic of the thread but this is a good analysis. Its just talking about individual's tax and not corporate taxes though.

http://theconversation.com/factchec...ia-paid-by-10-of-the-working-population-45229

No I am pretty sure that the rich are rich because they pay no tax and steal candy from poor babies to resell to upper-class fancy babies at exorbitant prices which is then claimed on tax so they are owed money by the govt which is taken from the poor.

A statue of Lenin told me so in a dream.

It is Funny ever since Piracy Started on the Net came Main Stream with Napster.

The Entertainment companies saying it will kill them but I see the Opposite Happening with them Getting Bigger.

Showing all there Complaining is Propaganda and they just want more $$$$ and use any excuse to get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A business wanting more money and people to pay for their products? Why, I never!

They Over Charge what they should and use any excuse to Over Charge.

Part of the Over Charging is because they Actually Believe they lose Millions of Dollars from it

It is Funny ever since Piracy Started on the Net came Main Stream with Napster.

The Entertainment companies saying it will kill them but I see the Opposite Happening with them Getting Bigger.

Showing all there Complaining is Propaganda and they just want more $$$$ and use any excuse to get it

See for me personally.... I think we've seen a huge down trend in quality movies but a spike in high quality TV shows.
The reason?

Well... People don't pay to go and see a movie at the theatre but they pay a subscription to binge TV.
I remember back in the mid 2000's when there was like 5 tv shows worth watching... Lost, Prison Break, Sopranos, The Wire, Seinfeld.
Now... There's a billion.

s**t house movies though!

See for me personally.... I think we've seen a huge down trend in quality movies but a spike in high quality TV shows.
The reason?

Well... People don't pay to go and see a movie at the theatre but they pay a subscription to binge TV.
I remember back in the mid 2000's when there was like 5 tv shows worth watching... Lost, Prison Break, Sopranos, The Wire, Seinfeld.

They still setting Record Money from the Box Office but There is Defintally more People more happy to pay for a Subscription to Something like Foxtel/NetFlix and watch it at home then rather go to the Cinemas

The reason?

Have to agree about movies. What the hell is going on. I can't find anything worth watching.
Not to mention that movies are all about the special effects now. No story.

Have to agree about movies. What the hell is going on. I can't find anything worth watching.

I watch most of the Video's I watch are from YouTube

Vaguely remember reading that the GFC scared production studios away from taking risks with new ideas. They've never really recovered from this which is why the only movies we see now are remakes or comic book movies.

Watched Suicide Squad the other day and have to say I think it reached a new low in terms of quality :(

Last edited:
I watched a couple of Netflix movies the other day. They were actually really good and had good story lines. They also had big name Hollywood actors in them. They beat any movie I have watched at the cinemas of late.

Vaguely remember reading that the GFC scared production studies away from taking risks with new ideas. They've never really recovered from this which is why the only movies we see now are remakes or comic book movies.

Watched Suicide Squad the other day and have to say I think it reached a new low in terms of quality :(

What does GFC Stand For?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back