Foxtel - how atrocious has it become year after year?

Remove this Banner Ad

So I put Movies on when I took Sport off a couple of months ago (unknowingly screwing my self over, it seems) and when I went to remove it because you can't do that online I had to call and it took me thirty minutes. They even had to get a manager's approval to remove it now instead of at the end of the billing cycle. For a company that is haemorrhaging subscribers they do like to make you feel like the victim of a scam every time you have any dealings with them.

Kayo has been fine for me, It is HD, not sure if 720p or 1080p, but never had an issue (my NBN seems good)

Netflix ($14) + Stan ($14) + Amazon ($7) + Disney+ ($9)+ Kayo ($25) = $69

Can cancel/resubscribe all at anytime without a phone call or need to return hardware. Have them running through Apple Tv as well as FTA streaming apps.
Sounds like the way to go, problem is i have a TCL tv which comes with Netflix and Stan, the app program to get the rest is only good if you can understand an Indian search engine, have tried heaps of time to get kayo and amazon but cant even find them let alone load them on to the tv, Any ideas?

Sounds like the way to go, problem is i have a TCL tv which comes with Netflix and Stan, the app program to get the rest is only good if you can understand an Indian search engine, have tried heaps of time to get kayo and amazon but cant even find them let alone load them on to the tv, Any ideas?
Chromecast and phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With HBO shows on Binge, it's tempting.. so much good content there

For those looking for sport fix, sign up to Kayo using the 3 free months Bet easy coupon

I've just cancelled my subscription at end of 3 months and then renewed for another 3... so basically 6 months of kayo for free.

Sign up for a beteasy account (fake email if you wish as they don't ask to verify) then copy the coupon code at end of the link (should be something like BET<XXXXXXX>). Then renew or sign up for Kayo using that coupon code.

Always happy to rip off a Murdoch company product

Apple TVs cost about $200, but are very good and better than any smart tv software.

Fox Cricket are doing a countdown of the best World Series Cup matches.

One of the matches they’ve listed as a final between Australia and New Zealand from the MCG in 1982/83.

The match is from 1987/88 at the SCG.

Just a little off...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back