AFL Club
Collingwood

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2015
TOUMPASSO LAND
AFL Club
Melbourne
I was using Express VPN for years and loved them- then the grocery store next door to my office installed a wi-fi hotspot with no password/login so I take my laptop into work and leech :D :D Yeah I'm that much of a tight arse.

Out of interest, which torrent site is the best for movies? (research purposes only of course)

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I stick to private sites and run a seedbox instead of VPN, it makes life so much easier in terms of ratio building as it's not only a shitload quicker (I've been using my current main site for under 12 months and have a 5.2 ratio with almost 9TB uploaded), it doesn't tie up connection seeding constantly. Plus they only really bother chasing public sites as they're the ones the average person can find easily.

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was using Express VPN for years and loved them- then the grocery store next door to my office installed a wi-fi hotspot with no password/login so I take my laptop into work and leech :D :D Yeah I'm that much of a tight arse.

Out of interest, which torrent site is the best for movies? (research purposes only of course)
IPT is the Best General Content Private Tracker

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
I stick to private sites and run a seedbox instead of VPN, it makes life so much easier in terms of ratio building as it's not only a shitload quicker (I've been using my current main site for under 12 months and have a 5.2 ratio with almost 9TB uploaded), it doesn't tie up connection seeding constantly. Plus they only really bother chasing public sites as they're the ones the average person can find easily.
I also mostly use Seedbox for Seeding as Speeds in Australia is/been Terrible. Had mine for a Few Years and made a Huge Difference in my Ratio/Buffer. I also have a VPN with PIA.

Yeah at the Moment they only going after Public Trackers and Hope stays that way

Threadkilla

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
HAWTHORN
So the Invite-only torrent site I use has now been blocked.
Yeah I’m out of touch, but I don’t yet have a VPN.
Can anyone recommend the best value for money?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PoppedCorn

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
No VPN
Invite only site
Still going strong
Still going....
Same site dont grab much now tbh
Only a couple of shows that foxtel etc are behind on
Why the hell everything isnt global same day release ill never know.

The sites been mentioned on here previously

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
i still use piratebay without a VPN like its 2000.. or 2005.. or 2010.. i haven't really changed a thing for a long time

Deathly

05 | 13
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you look hard enough it's not hard to find private-sharing sites that use MEGA and ZS to transfer files. Although the ones I use have restricted registrations recently.

silverscope

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Stuff paying for a VPN.

I user Opera (browser very much like Chrome) which has a built in VPN that is free. Works perfectly for when I need to torrent. For example when Amazon Prime refuses to let me watch season 5 of a show even though it's been out already for a while and they have the first 4 seasons on there.

Remove this Banner Ad