Foxtel Just Blocked 28 More Torrent Sites In Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I use PrivateInternetAccess and hardly every had a Problem

I've heard good things.

Express VPN have been fantastic for me, stream video comfortably and only really ever turn it off for gaming.

I was using Express VPN for years and loved them- then the grocery store next door to my office installed a wi-fi hotspot with no password/login so I take my laptop into work and leech :D :D Yeah I'm that much of a tight arse.

Out of interest, which torrent site is the best for movies? (research purposes only of course)

I stick to private sites and run a seedbox instead of VPN, it makes life so much easier in terms of ratio building as it's not only a shitload quicker (I've been using my current main site for under 12 months and have a 5.2 ratio with almost 9TB uploaded), it doesn't tie up connection seeding constantly. Plus they only really bother chasing public sites as they're the ones the average person can find easily.

I was using Express VPN for years and loved them- then the grocery store next door to my office installed a wi-fi hotspot with no password/login so I take my laptop into work and leech :D :D Yeah I'm that much of a tight arse.

Out of interest, which torrent site is the best for movies? (research purposes only of course)

IPT is the Best General Content Private Tracker

I stick to private sites and run a seedbox instead of VPN, it makes life so much easier in terms of ratio building as it's not only a shitload quicker (I've been using my current main site for under 12 months and have a 5.2 ratio with almost 9TB uploaded), it doesn't tie up connection seeding constantly. Plus they only really bother chasing public sites as they're the ones the average person can find easily.

I also mostly use Seedbox for Seeding as Speeds in Australia is/been Terrible. Had mine for a Few Years and made a Huge Difference in my Ratio/Buffer. I also have a VPN with PIA.

Yeah at the Moment they only going after Public Trackers and Hope stays that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Invite-only torrent site I use has now been blocked.
Yeah I’m out of touch, but I don’t yet have a VPN.
Can anyone recommend the best value for money?

I like PIA

I started using it few months back. Could never get on until a mate said to type proxy after it into google. I don't download very often but if I do that's how I get it done.

Be Careful on there as some people have been Caught Pirating on The Pirate Bay

I downloaded FrostWire it reminds me of programs like Kazaa and bearshare. Searches for Torrents fine and can download 50gb torrents in around 2.5 - 3 hours.

Yeah I remeber using those Pre-Torrents/Megaupload

i still use piratebay without a VPN like its 2000.. or 2005.. or 2010.. i haven't really changed a thing for a long time

If you look hard enough it's not hard to find private-sharing sites that use MEGA and ZS to transfer files. Although the ones I use have restricted registrations recently.

Stuff paying for a VPN.

I user Opera (browser very much like Chrome) which has a built in VPN that is free. Works perfectly for when I need to torrent. For example when Amazon Prime refuses to let me watch season 5 of a show even though it's been out already for a while and they have the first 4 seasons on there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back