hoggy34

Senior List
Nov 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Spurs
I'm going to be in Adelaide this weekend, they are showing Crows v Eagles on Fox & Free to Air. Tigers v Dons is on Main Event in Sydney but not in Adelaide.... Is there a definitive reason as to why they can't show this game on Main Event in Adelaide as well.... madness

It's because all games need to be live in NSW/ACT and QLD. Thats why some games are shown on Mainevent in the northern states, especially the Friday night games. There are no deals for the other states on that channel.

Welcome to my world.

2nd time this year same Sunday game is on both 7 & Fox 1 whist Melbourne receives no coverage. (may be a good thing if it's like round 1)

Sounds like the AFL are prepared to move heaven and earth to provide the best coverage possible for QLD/NSW markets and are taking the traditional areas for granted...

Very disappointed, I'll try listen the the game on the website but it will probably crash. It's a shame, I don't get to see Richmond win that often.

in todays age, there should not be any reason that everygame shouldnt be shown AFL - you are a joke...honestly who cares about states that dont even like footy.

What will main event play.....ads all night????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back