Games FPL 21/22 Season

Missed top 10k by 6 points. 4 wasted on Dias to Alonso . Overall finished 13k. Really happy with that. Getting harder and harder to get top 10k. Really enjoyed and really enjoyed the league. Hope we go again next season. Congrats Elton Johns Wig. Couldn't run you down in the end. Finished 2nd

Just read that, pretty interesting. While I was never a chance at number one, the swings late in the season by not getting KdB (and captaining him) and not getting Maddison and Vardy on my FH meant a huge difference in my final rank.

What's refreshing/reassuring about his season is that he didn't have some freak strategy to the game, he took a chance on no Salah on his second WC and went Mane as a differential, he captained KdB for his four goals, and he hit his FH late. Those were the three key decisions (as well as big at the back early in the season) that really propelled him up.

It's about taking your chances and getting a bit of luck on your side.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Just read that, pretty interesting. While I was never a chance at number one, the swings late in the season by not getting KdB (and captaining him) and not getting Maddison and Vardy on my FH meant a huge difference in my final rank.

What's refreshing/reassuring about his season is that he didn't have some freak strategy to the game, he took a chance on no Salah on his second WC and went Mane as a differential, he captained KdB for his four goals, and he hit his FH late. Those were the three key decisions (as well as big at the back early in the season) that really propelled him up.

It's about taking your chances and getting a bit of luck on your side.
Yup
And noting the trend for DEF early. Spent up on premos there not the FWD.

Yup
And noting the trend for DEF early. Spent up on premos there not the FWD.

Yeah was thinking that, while everyone was going nuts for Ronaldo and Lukaku he got defenders in.

Back