Games FPL 21/22 Season

Man this is tough, so many options.

yeah have done so many drafts. Still undecided on if i should go 5.0, 4.0, 4.0 def combo after TAA and Shaw or 4.5, 4.5, 4.0. Have chopped and changed it so many times.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
yeah have done so many drafts. Still undecided on if i should go 5.0, 4.0, 4.0 def combo after TAA and Shaw or 4.5, 4.5, 4.0. Have chopped and changed it so many times.
1628846840615.png

I'm currently here.

Good team but Kane won't play this week
He was a placeholder for Lukaku, will start Fabio Silva, White or Hojberg and have gone Kane to Lukaku

I know. I'm starting Wilson and Toney up top

Surely there's a better use of your money for a week and then bring him in next week?

And even from next week Chelsea's fixtures aren't amazing for the time being so not really a need to rush I wouldn't have thought.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Surely there's a better use of your money for a week and then bring him in next week?

And even from next week Chelsea's fixtures aren't amazing for the time being so not really a need to rush I wouldn't have thought.
I'm holding on Chelsea until GW7, then they have a fantastic run.

Greenwood will have become Raphinha by then which means Barnes or Benrahma will become Havertz, and Shaw will swap to a Chelsea def GW7

I'm holding on Chelsea until GW7, then they have a fantastic run.

Greenwood will have become Raphinha by then which means Barnes or Benrahma will become Havertz, and Shaw will swap to a Chelsea def GW7

Last minute I switched Obafamideli to Ayling, figure it's a transfer I'd have needed to book in one way or another when Tsimikas stops playing, so would rather deal with it now.

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 9.28.52 am.png

Last minute I switched Obafamideli to Ayling, figure it's a transfer I'd have needed to book in one way or another when Tsimikas stops playing, so would rather deal with it now.

View attachment 1205396
Very nice team mate. Goodluck this season

I think regardless of the fixture Chelsea will score. Plus, I can save a transfer down the line here. A forward line of Toney, Wilson and Lukaku sounds pretty tasty to me

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills

Went similarly to you but swapped Son/Greenwood combo for Sancho/Jota.

fpl m.png

I went with this in the end. Arsenal seemed to play a lot through Tierney this morning which looks promising for future games.

Benching Tierney against Brentford makes me wonder when you would start him?

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Benching Tierney against Brentford makes me wonder when you would start him?

When Tsmikas goes out potentially but then I need to fit Raphinha in somewhere as well. Tierney was a last minute thing in the end as I had an extra 0.5 to use somewhere.

Back