Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

85 with a -4 and 22 points on the bench.

Least I got the captain right. Is he perma captain now? Will be a brave person to go against him

85 with a -4 and 22 points on the bench.

Least I got the captain right. Is he perma captain now? Will be a brave person to go against him

Perma captain while he's in the country, probably yeah.

First hit that really blew up in my face. I could have actually rolled my transfer but was too reactionary to Jota dropping in price and Mbeumo rising. Shows that value isn't always the most important thing.

First hit that really blew up in my face. I could have actually rolled my transfer but was too reactionary to Jota dropping in price and Mbeumo rising. Shows that value isn't always the most important thing.

yeah same for me but different thinking. Was sure Mahrez wouldnt start and he didnt, yet comes on and scores with last kick of the game. Long term happy with Son I guess but if i left it i would have been better. A Armstrong playing 1 minute killed me not getting Smith Rowe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

knee ligament from a collision with a Leicester player on the weekend.
I can’t afford to go up to anyone decent so it’s a toss up between Sanchez or the new Brentford guy.

thats crap that the Brentford replacement is 4.5 also. Would have been good if 4.0

Raphina looks to be ok. Mbueno should play and think Vardy will play. Those with Azpi, he has a shoulder issues so could play. A bit of carnage at the moment.

If White remains could hold off the FT for this week.

What are people’s sub 4.5 playing options?
Obviously Livra.

Thoughts on Brownhill, Lowton?

Are Amartey and Ben Johnson likely to remain starters?

I think this season so far has shown the need for a strong bench so I wouldn't go too light on your bench. Livra, Duffy, Broja all decent options to have on your bench.

Getting Foden is chasing points and risking Pep roulette - right??

I thought so too but the more I've thought about it the more ok I am with getting Foden. To me he's the midfield Dias - may get the odd rest, but the rest will be the exception not the norm. He's not going to be like Mahrez/Torres/etc. who may spend 2-3 games in a row on the bench, if he gets benched it'll be for one game, and chances are he'll come off the bench.

He's also looked their best option in the #9 position which helps a lot as well.

I thought so too but the more I've thought about it the more ok I am with getting Foden. To me he's the midfield Dias - may get the odd rest, but the rest will be the exception not the norm. He's not going to be like Mahrez/Torres/etc. who may spend 2-3 games in a row on the bench, if he gets benched it'll be for one game, and chances are he'll come off the bench.

He's also looked their best option in the #9 position which helps a lot as well.
Thanks that does help

I would prefer a clear play or 0 minutes rather than getting a 1pt score. But I tend to agree with your take.

If White remains could hold off the FT for this week.

What are people’s sub 4.5 playing options?
Obviously Livra.

Thoughts on Brownhill, Lowton?

Are Amartey and Ben Johnson likely to remain starters?

I agree, a playing bench is important and nailed cheapies are good. I wouldn’t risk Amartey or Johnson. Lowton is better and nailed but I wouldn’t go White to him. You may want to monitor Lamptey and Alt Nouri to see if they get regular playing time.

I have Brownhill and he’s doing a great job on my bench getting 2 points a week. Set and forget :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back