Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnson is 3.9. On a wildcard i would prob do it as you would most likely play 3 at the back and Livermento. If i had to transfer to get him in i prob wouldn't.

Brownhill and Broja both looks like good cheap options, along with Hwang. Diaz from villa also getting minutes in the midfield

Most of these guys will just tick along and get you 2 points occasionally. Hard to expect more than that except for Broja and Hwang who might be a good 3 option forward enabler.

KDB rested on the weekend then plays 83 minutes in the League Cup. :drunk:
I know it’s Pep and I’ve only got myself to blame but I’m still gonna be mighty pissed if he’s benched again this week.

I am still seething about that.

Salah is my perma captain, but I thought;
  • KDB is on fire and Man City are going to have a field day, so he gets the armband for this one week, and;
  • ManU v Liverpool games are usually pretty dour affairs that ManU get up for and Salah rarely scores in.
Then Pep ruins my life. And ManU fold like a cheap hooker :mad: :mad: :mad:

* Pep

Was going to go Armstrong to Toney this week but tempted to hold on to Armstrong for another week now Broja is injured and they have a decent fixture.

Was going to go Armstrong to Toney this week but tempted to hold on to Armstrong for another week now Broja is injured and they have a decent fixture.

Already made that move (for a -4!) before the news for the price rise. If I knew now I’d probably take the punt that he’ll play.

Lots of price changes today

Yeah I think usually the day of deadline has a lot of changes because a lot hold off and make their changes then.

Was a bit surprised to see Christensen and Azpi drop since they're pretty likely to start.

KDB rested on the weekend then plays 83 minutes in the League Cup. :drunk:
I know it’s Pep and I’ve only got myself to blame but I’m still gonna be mighty pissed if he’s benched again this week.
I sold Ronaldo to get him in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your team must be in some shape if thats your bench

I'm now relying on Towsend/Allan after 2 of my players didnt get on field. I'm very optimistic.

Well I started Foster over Ramsdale like an idiot.. otherwise not too bad but got hammered by James' score.

Smith Rowe as first sub comes on for mbueno and had James. Rest been pretty meh. 49 with Raph and Antonio to go. If Raph doesn't play Livermento waiting in the wings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back