Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

as unlucky as my transfer was, still managed 70 with Livermento (0) off the bench. Up to 13k in the world. Short turn around this week but rolling.

Righto

Foden > Jota

And thinking of doing a -4 with Raph coming out (leaves me with 8) - don't know if I should go to Bernardo? Gundogan? Jorginho? Bowen?

Midfield would be ESR, Jota, Salah, Gallagher, XXXXXX

Suggestions?
hold Raphinha for the next 2 game weeks and reassess.
I don’t think it’s worth the hit just to play Pep roulette, particularly with the games so close together and KDB to come back.

Locadia off the bench saved my week (not really but I’m so happy with that 1 point)
Liverpool and Brentford players the only ones to return.
2 Spurs players, Livra with 0 and I’m still carrying KDB and Kovacic but somehow managed a green arrow…it helps that my rank is really s**t.

gonna roll if I can.

hold Raphinha for the next 2 game weeks and reassess.
I don’t think it’s worth the hit just to play Pep roulette, particularly with the games so close together and KDB to come back.
My other option could be to get rid of Foster/Bachmann and upgrade to a better GK (for a -4 hit)

61 (-4). Annoyed Tierney didn’t get his spot back as that would have made it a good week. Thinking of downgrading him to Johnson and banking the cash for next week.

61 (-4). Annoyed Tierney didn’t get his spot back as that would have made it a good week. Thinking of downgrading him to Johnson and banking the cash for next week.

Surely Lamptey would be the best downgrade?

Maybe. An extra 0.4 though and I am banking on other sides not having invisible left backs going forward.

Over Christmas you'd need a playing bench though, yesterday's postponement highlighting that, and not sure Johnson is staying in that side.

Over Christmas you'd need a playing bench though, yesterday's postponement highlighting that, and not sure Johnson is staying in that side.

Yeah I don’t know much about Johnson. Is he covering an injury at RB?

Yeah I don’t know much about Johnson. Is he covering an injury at RB?

Think he's in for Coufal at the moment but Coufal is fit now so think Hammers fans are expecting him back in soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he's in for Coufal at the moment but Coufal is fit now so think Hammers fans are expecting him back in soon.

Coufal be back for 3 weeks now. He seems to be ahead of him at the moment.

Coufal be back for 3 weeks now. He seems to be ahead of him at the moment.

But I guess that's what I'm saying. Coufal has been back for a while and Johnson has been getting his chance, but he's now a rotation risk, and Coufal will likely get a go over the Christmas period, and you want to try to minimise rotation risks at the moment.

67 with Gallagher covering Foden
Up to 22k overall.

Depending on injuries May need to use WC soon.

Uh I'd use it pretty soon lol it expires in a couple of weeks!

Team value 103.6
How are others looking?
105.0 with 0.3 in the bank. Players like James who I got at 5.6 have done it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back