Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

can use my 2 FTs to get 10 non covid affected players. it really is a crap shoot though.

any news on Bernardo?

Think he's fine, was only ever precautionary. When are pressers? Tonight?

What are people gonna do?

Try and get as many player as possible for this GW at risk of unbalancing team or cop a few 0s and keep your team in its best position possible moving forward?
I think you’ve just got to cop it. no point in messing up your team for a player whose game may get canceled anyway. I certainly wouldn’t be taking hits or using a chip.

It’s been carnage for me the last couple of rounds.

Was meant to go Wilson to Watkins before all the postponements and had to get rid of others instead just to field 11. And then I end up only fielding 9 anyway and Wilson starting on the bench….

Currently have 9 starting on the weekend including Brownhill who may not even play.

Not good.

I did somehow win my cup game by 4 though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m looking for some advice please. 1FT, 6.7m itb.

I still have my WC so that will be activated on Boxing Day. So any changes will be a 2 week punt (Liv, Man C appear to have best fixtures)

Should I be keeping the likes of Fred and Vardy for diversifying’s sake on Boxing Day and just changing my keeper to Martinez (home to Burnley, home to Chelsea)? Or am I overthinking it and should just get the best attacker I can (Watkins, a good mid) ?

1639729320472.jpeg

Fielding 8. Only player I want to get rid of is Livermento but not sure who 2. Gone from 6k to 25k that past 2 weeks with some bad luck. Think I will just roll and hope to have 2 ft when a full gameweek back boxing day

Crap I went Antonio to Watkins in the end. Just woke up and see you game is cancelled. Can't catch a break. Seriously just call the gsmeweek off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back