Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

As always, our league renews each season, but if you're new and want to join, just PM me for the code.

Also for those interested in something new, check out www.gaffr.io which is the Championship equivalent.

this is me. no cash left.

fpl.PNG

it's pretty cookie cutter but I'm happy with it. there's only 2 bits of tinkering I'm considering right now.
the first one is White over Chambers. it's the boring choice with almost no chance of attacking returns but he's more nailed than jesus christ. Arteta might end up making this choice for me and if we don't get the Arsenal side before lockout then I'll take the safe option.

the second is Fernandes and Barnes to Son and Mahrez. if it wasn't for Pep I'd probably do this...considering it anyway.

Tsimikas???
I probably wouldn’t start him after GW1 and I have no use for the 0.5 he generates but 4 mill for an attacking Liverpool defender is hard to pass up.
I don’t need him and he may only get 3 games but the FOMO is real.

Yeah I'm thinking the same, Robbo is back soonish and I have 2.0 ITB so don't really need to put myself in a holy to unlock a bit of extra value.

That's great. Shame I missed the first week!

Exact same format as EPL?

Slightly different scoring system, bit more complicated. You get 2 points for a CS in the first half and then again second half, amongst other small adjustments.

Slightly different scoring system, bit more complicated. You get 2 points for a CS in the first half and then again second half, amongst other small adjustments.
Cool. Just checked it out and put together a very FM old school wonderkid based squad.

Code: Whwy60cwoU-XVqqJVEHwSg

Tsimikas???
I probably wouldn’t start him after GW1 and I have no use for the 0.5 he generates but 4 mill for an attacking Liverpool defender is hard to pass up.
I don’t need him and he may only get 3 games but the FOMO is real.

Ie he a lock to play until Robertson is back or will they play Milner or somebody there instead?

Ie he a lock to play until Robertson is back or will they play Milner or somebody there instead?
most of the internet chatter seems to suggest he’ll play. Klopp was talking him up, he played well and got an assist in the last friendly and Milner may be needed in midfield.
but no, I don’t think he’s 100% locked in.

I hope they use Milner cause I’m definitely not taking Tsimikas

this is me. no cash left.

View attachment 1200964

it's pretty cookie cutter but I'm happy with it. there's only 2 bits of tinkering I'm considering right now.
the first one is White over Chambers. it's the boring choice with almost no chance of attacking returns but he's more nailed than jesus christ. Arteta might end up making this choice for me and if we don't get the Arsenal side before lockout then I'll take the safe option.

the second is Fernandes and Barnes to Son and Mahrez. if it wasn't for Pep I'd probably do this...considering it anyway.
Very close to my team. I went 352 instead with Greenwood over Toney and Antonio over Wilson. Very template.

Is Kane worth a punt or not?
Won't start the season. Will sit out until Spurs transfer him. Think they will hold off as long as possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1628813990123.png

This is my team (C gonna go to Salah for MW1) with Fabio Silva, Steele, Hojberg and White on the bench. Gonna go to Romelu Lukaku as soon as his quarantine ends

Remove this Banner Ad

Back